Chapter One: Welcome to the Office

*As a heads up, Grell doesn't meet Sebastian in the very beginning. I wanted to build things up before that. Showing what characters are in, showing how the hospital works and other things in general. But don't worry. I won't keep you waiting ;3*

*Also I ma get somethings wrong with hospital working. So please forgive me for that*

It was another work day at the Saint Grace Hospital in London. Everything was running smoothly as always. No problems, no accidents, or anything major. So, it was a pretty quiet day. However, it was the most important day for someone else. The hospital was expecting a new male-nurse to start his first day. His name was Grell Sutcliffe.

He's been studying medical science for four years and earned his degree at the University of London. He was excited about the job! Although, he didn't get it on his own. He gives many thanks to his closest friend, Luna Raven.

She's worked at the hospital for over a year now and loves it there. When she heard they were looking for extra help. She rusted on and told them all about Grell. Once they heard about him, he was soon offered the job as a male-nurse. Both Luna and Grell were excited to hear the news and couldn't wait!

Even thou he was excited about the job. He was terribly nervous about it as well. The whole time Luna and him were driving to the hospital, he had butterflies in his stomach. Just thinking about what could happen while his there, what kind of people work there or, worst of all, what will they say if they found out he's gay!? So many questions filled his head he started to get dizzy. Good thing Luna was driving the car and not him. She took a quick glance at Grell, saw how nervous he looked and tried helping him feel less nervous.

"Don't worry about a thing, Grell. You'll do just fine," she said putting her right hand on his shoulder.

"That's easy for you to say. You've been working at that hospital for a year. This's my first day and I'm already shaking in my boots," he said very nervously.

"Come on, Grell. It won't be that bad on the first day. Believe me, I felt the same way you do now on my first day," she said, hoping it would help.

"Really!? You were nervous on your first day!?" he was surprised to hear that from Luna. After all, she was the most calm person he knew. She rarely gets nervous of anything.

"Of course. Saint Grace Hospital is one of the most trusted hospitals in England. Who wouldn't be nervous on the first day? I was so nervous I nearly turned around and left," she said with a laugh.

"Hahaha! Did you really!?" he started to laugh as well.

"Haha, yeah. But it turns out that I was scared for nothing. Everyone who worked there were really nice and made me feel welcomed. I even got a tour of the hospital from one of their top doctors."

"You got a tour from one of the top doctors!?"

"Yeah, he's a really kind man. He showed me all around the hospital. Every floor, room, closet, and even the break room."

"Does he give tours for all new workers or was it just for you?" he asked.

"No. He gives tours for every new worker that joins his ward. He really is a kind guy. In only a week or so we became close friends. He's pretty fun to be around, so I know you'll like him," she said with a smile.

"Hmph. Thanks for making me feel better, Luna," he said calmly. He then started wondering what the doctor giving him the tour would look like.he hoped he was cute. Then a wave of panic hit him. "But, Luna? There's still one thing I'm worried about."

"What's that? I thought you'd feel better after I told you wants gonna happen."

"I do feel better and I thank you for that. But what will they say once they 'find out'?"

"Find out what?"

"The fact that I'm... I'm... Well... Ya know," he said with bright red cheeks.

"What? The fact that you're gay?"

"Yes," he said with his face buried in his coat.

"Don't worry about it. I ready told them."

"WHAT!?" he jumped up shouting. "You already told them!!"

"Of course. They're a high working hospital. They need to know everything about their workers. That and it's a question on every work paper."

Grell looked at her filled with rage. He knew there were multiple questions to answer, but that was one question he wanted to lie about. He was having enough problems as it is. He still doesn't get why so many people are so against someone who likes the same sex.

Luna got the message and had to explain that all new employees has to answer every question if they wished to work there. She knew she should havecasking him for permission, but if there's one thing the hospital doesn't like is a lier. That and they could care less about him being gay. Everyone that works there won't give a damn. He didn't believe her at first. But when she mentioned that there were others like him, both male and female, he was convinced.

This hospital may be known for its great medical attention, but it's also known for its flexibility. They are one of very few places that allow both straight and non-straight. They don't care about what sex you are or interested in. All that matters in that you feel alright being there.

Grell started to relax and felt better again. He was glad to hear that he wasn't the only one who was gay. He then told Luna he was sorry for sorry for shouting at her. She forgave him, saying it was alright. She should've told him sooner.

After about an hour of driving, they finally arrived at the hospital. It was unlike any hospital he's ever seen. Since it was one of the most trusted hospitals in England, it has to be fairly large. It was as wide as two football fields and ten stories high. If you asked Luna, she'd say it looked more like a hotel than a hospital. And Grell would agree.

As the two were getting out of the car, Grell froze dead in his tracks. Just seeing the massive size of the building made his skin go pale, heart stop, and and and knees shake. Luna soon noticed his freak out. She smiled, closed the car door and walked over to him snapping her fingers in his ear. He jumped, facing her with a small smile. Letting her know he's back in reality.

"Remember, just stay calm and everything will be fine," she said gently.

"Alright, I trust you. After all, roommates have to stick together, right?" he said with a grin.

"That's right. Now let's get going. You don't want to be late on the first day, do you?" she said talking toward the hospital, getting a grin back.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" he said flossing the door and ran to Luna's side.

They looked at one at one another, nodded their heads, and walked in through the doors. As they walked in, they were greeted by a cheerful shout-out saying, "Welcome to Saint Grace Hospital! My name is Mey-rin! One of the hospitals nurses! It's great to finally meet you!"

Grell gave a big smile back and said just as cheerful, "It's great to meet you as well! I'm Grell Sutcliffe!"

*That's the end of chapter one! But, like most fanfic's, it has mistakes here and there. Leave a comment and let me if I did a good job or not. And if I should upload the rest of the chapters in have. See you guys around (3*