Chapter 7-I'm Sorry

Riley Ann POV

I arrive home to find Lily and Newt waiting for me at the door. I smile as I see this because I knew at least I was wanted by someone. I let Newt outside as Lily snuggled next to me on the couch. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00. I text Charlie to let him know I was home. No answer. I even call his office. No answer. My heart fills with dread. That woman I saw works with Charlie. My tears can longer hold still. I begin to sob with fear and hurt. Charlie wouldn't cheat on me! Maybe the sex is getting worse for him. I am interrupted by the sound of Newt scratching the door. I let him in and decide to go upstairs. I then call my mother, who has decided to vacation in Connecticut with my father recently. "Mom, I think Charlie is cheating," I say. Mom isn't speaking. "Mom, say something!" I shriek loudly. "Sweetie, he is a busy man. I don't think he would. Talk with him, please." I didn't want for her to know what had occurred at the prison. I simply said okay and hung up. Time had passed and it was already 9:45. Charlie still wasn't home. I had called 5 times and each time, he himself hung up on me. I then decided to leave the house. I pack Lily's and Newt's things and placed them by the door. I finished sticking some clothes and toiletries. As I then head downstairs, I get a call from Charlie. I look at my phone and decide not to answer. Two can play that game. I carry the bags to the car and lock the house. Charlie is still calling me. I finally answer. "Hello?" I ask. "WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" I heard Charlie yell. "I don't know. You tell me, Phoenix! I have called you so many times and you have ignored me! Probably out with your whore secretary! I am DONE with you! I'm leaving!" I hung up and got into the car. Charlie kept calling me and I ignored him. I then drive to a local hotel and check in using my maiden name with a fake first name. I am being helped by the bell boy and he takes me to my room on the 7th floor. After tipping the bell boy, I stepped into the room and released Lily and Newt. I then began to unpack and I laid down on the bed. I drifted to sleep when I was awakened by a loud knock. I go to open the door and it was Charlie, with tear-filled eyes and an angry aura.

Charlie POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE HER! She is LEAVING me?! The nerve of this woman! And she thinks I'm cheating on her! When I see her, I'll show her who she is dealing with! I call a taxi and pay him extra to speed. I finally arrive at home to see she has packed her bags and left me. I then feel a sharp pain in my chest and I began to sob. My Riley was gone. She left because of me. I need to find her. I call her credit card company and see that she has checked in a hotel not from here. I then head over there in another taxi and speak to the manager. He hands me a key to Riley's room and I head up into the elevator. As I exit, I immediately see Riley's room. I quietly placed the key in the slot but it won't open. She has the deadbolt on. I bang on the door and she opens it. She stares at me with fear in her eyes and tries to shut the door in my face but I block her. "Let's talk. Now." I hissed at her. She is visibly upset and shaken. She lets me in and I am greeted by Newt and Lily who quickly climbs on me as I sit on the bed. "What do you want, Charlie?" She asked with a hint of hate in her voice. "I want to explain what was happening," I said. She smiled and laughed at me. "Let me guess: You were fucking the secretary you flirted with when you were walking into the building IN FRONT OF ME and that's why you didn't answer when I called BOTH your office number and cell. Then, you figured if you can fuck someone else, so can I and that's when you started to call and bitch at me." Her tears were falling from her face as she continued to accuse me of cheating. "I saw you smile at her. I know how she lusts after you. How can you do this to me?!" She yells at me. I place Lily on the floor. I then forcefully throw her on the bed and I hold her down. "YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW!" My voice echoed. Her face became fearful. "I am NOT cheating on you. I LOVE YOU! I will always love you. The reason I didn't answer was because I was on the phone discussing about what had occurred at the prison with the governor. Also, my secretary is lesbian. She wouldn't look at me even if she was desperate. Stop these accusations against me. I love you, Riley Phoenix. Now, kiss me." She hesitated. She gave in and kissed me. Our kiss was passionate and on fire. It was amazing. As we are making out, she stopped me and said, "Charlie, why did you flirt with that girl? To get back at me?" I get off her and sit next to her. "I did because I felt so low. You and I weren't speaking and I needed a self esteem boost. I'm sorry, my love. Please forgive me. I do love you so much." Riley wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. My cock is becoming hard as she and I fight for dominance. "Daddy, would you like to continue this at home? In the playroom?" She was already panting like a puppy in heat. I smirked and say, "Okay, sexy. Let's check out of the room. You're gonna get it when we get back home." She giggled and we began to pack her clothes. As she finishes, I seize the moment to slap her ass out of fun. "Oh, Master. Let's go home, please." She carries Lily as I hold onto Newt with the leash and Riley's suitcase. She heads to the car as I get her checked out. I drive as she stares at me with lust. "You know the drill, slave." I unbuckle my belt and pants, exposing my hard and long cock. Riley still gulps loud when she sees it. She then gives me an amazing hand-job, which makes my cock stiffen. I then start to moan and then shout loudly as she placed her tongue and lips to suck on my cock. "Riley... I'm driving, goddamn it! Continue, baby." I then place my right hand on her head as she bobs her head up and down. I'm so fucking lucky to have her. More punishment is awaiting her in the playroom.