Chapter 8-Apology Accepted

Third Person POV

Riley was still pleasuring Charlie. His moans were making the windows shudder and steam. "Baby, we're home." Charlie whispered. Riley picked her head up and wiped her mouth. She smiled, knowing she and her husband would make love. She got Lily and closed the door. Charlie put his pants back on and let Newt out of the car. As Charlie unloaded the car, Riley went to fix her hair, put makeup on, and brush her teeth. She wanted for her man to desire her with the utmost passion. Riley then placed the black negligee with her hair loose and curly. Charlie left Lily and Newt together in the living room. Riley then waited for Charlie as he was undressing. "Baby, I've been waiting. Let's go." Riley said. Charlie picked Riley up, bridal style, and took her to the extra room they have in the house. Charlie blindfolded Riley and tied her to the bed. Charlie placed himself between Riley's legs and took his erect cock to position himself. "Riley, you have been such a naughty girl. You need punishment. You will succumb to your master." Riley's breathing became slow. Her heart was racing. Charlie then tore her negligee with his teeth.  Riley bit her lip in anticipation as he traced his finger down her abdomen and her thighs. She was becoming wet at his touch. "My love, please stop torturing me. Fuck me already. Please!" Charlie held Riley close to him and said, "You belong to me. I love you, Riley. You're my dark obsession." Charlie began to suck on Riley's neck while pinching her erect nipples. Her breathing was heavy, making her shudder. She then struggles with her rope and tries to break free to touch herself. "Nope. I'll do it for you." Charlie whispered. He placed two fingers in her fold, massaging her womanhood and making Riley groan in pleasure. Charlie kept kissing Riley and fondling her body. Riley kept moaning She broke from her ropes and began scratching his backside, leaving her nail marks as a reminder of his great sex. "Who do you belong to?" Charlie whispered. "You, my master. I belong to you only." Riley whimpered. Charlie stops fingering her and positions his hard and thick cock in her pussy. Riley screams as Charlie violently thrusts into her. With every thrust, Riley moans and purrs. Charlie lifts her leg in order for her to climax faster. "Who's your master?" Charlie asked. Riley struggled to speak. Moans and whimpers were coming out of her mouth. "Use your words, my slave." Riley mustered her words and said, "You. You own me and everything of mine is yours." Charlie kissed her plump lips and forced his tongue down her throat. "Hmm!" Riley shrieked. Charlie continued to penetrate her womanhood and Riley was on the brink of her climax. "D-D-Daddy, please! I need to cum!" Riley began to feel an amount of ecstasy fall upon her as Charlie pinched on and sucked on her nipples. His tongue licked her abdomen and Riley trembled. "Cum for me, Riley. I'm almost there, baby." Riley held on to her orgasm as long as she could. She let out a bellowing scream as Charlie shot up thick and warm semen into her womb. Both were exhausted from their passionate love-making. Charlie kissed Riley as she was catching her breath. Charlie collapsed next to Riley and held her naked and sweaty body towards his rock hard arms and chest. Riley was still touching his cock, and kissing his lips. A devious smile came on his face. "Round 2?" He asked. "First, I want to say I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating." Riley ran her fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry for being distant. I love you, Riley." Charlie replied to her. Charlie and Riley kissed and held on to each other like there was no tomorrow.