Chapter 7: Reminiscing First Affair

His soft lips caress mine in gentle manner, awaiting my response. I remain still, unsure of what to do. His hands grasp my waist as he gently nips on my lower bottom lip. I moan softly as I slowly respond by kissing him back.I taste the alcohol on him. I wrap my hands around his neck as he grasps my hips and places me on his lap. He lowered his head to lay gentle kisses on my neck. I began to gasp, tugging his hair as he bit into it hard.

"Say my name."

"H-Henry."

He groans loudly as he begins to feel me rocking my hips against him. My skirt had ridden up, revealing my dark smooth legs. I could feel him hardening up from beneath me.

"We are here, miss Charlotte." I instantly came to my senses and removed myself off his lap immediately, startled by the voice of Issac.

I was speechless, breathing hard from that interaction we had.

"Th-Thank you, Issac." I stuttered out, fixing my skirt. I didn't bother waiting for him to open the door for me as I opened it myself, slamming it quickly, heading towards Eva's house without looking back.

What on actual earth.
_____________________________________________

I slam the door shut behind me. My mind continuesly replaying the interaction between Mr.Hart and I. My heart was over its natural rate. I dropped my satchel and kick off my high heeled boots in exhaustion.

"You came late."

My body jumped out of fear,following it off with a small shriek. I turned around to see Eva in her sweats and Roots hoodie, makeup free and hair tied in a messed up bun. She was eating cookie dough from her bowl.

"I'm aware of that, thank you."  I whipped back in a sarcastic manner.

"Why were you in a limo?" Eva asked

"Its not a limo. It's just a black vehicle."

"Okay, why were you in a black limo that's a vehicle?"

I sigh in frustration and walk toward the fridge to grab a mini Vause water bottle, twisting the cap open and lift it to my lips, still trying to wash his taste of vodka and mints.

"I was assisting Mr. Hart, today?"

The fridge door was slammed loudly. I jumped again, having spilled most of the water down my blouse.

"Eva!" I explain

" You were working with one of the hottest billionaire lawyers in New York."

"This blouse was expensive!"

"I want details. Now."

"Details of what?!"

"Of him, duh? What did you guys do?"
"Eva, -
"Did he make you like his little bitch all day?"
"What?!"
"That was him in the limo, wasn't it?"

She waited for my response. I merely looked down a moment.

"Oh my gosh! Charie, you have to tell me what went down."

"Nothing went down.

"Bullshit."

I could'nt tell her what just happened in that car.Im still confused of what just happened between Mr.Hart and I. As if this was a lucid dream I was having that I couldn't wake up from. So many questions were running through my mind yet I couldn't find the answer to any of them. Why had he kept making demands for me to address him by his first name? Why did he have to kiss me out of nowhere? Why had I not pushed him off instead of luring him in?