Part 1.

The sound of the bell pierced my ears as my classmates started frantically packing their bags to get to lunch. I stuffed my books and pencil case into my messenger bag and scurried out of class behind everyone else.

As I left the classroom I was ambushed my my best friend Cat
"Have you heard? Oh my gosh, it's so cool! I'm so excited !" She squealed full of enthusiasm.

"Heard what Cat?" I replied half heartedly.
All I really wanted was to be alone.

"Well you see," Cat responded getting more excited as she continued, " there's a new guy here! He transferred from Canada and he's in Sikowitz's class with us !"

"That's cool, guess we'll get to know him soon enough"

The students in Sikowitz's class had a habit of bonding quite quickly. And while I was able to avoid saying anything about myself 90% of the time, They still knew more than most.

Standing at my locker I wondered what this new guy would be like. I packed the last few books I needed into my bag, walking desolately towards my usual lunch spot. Despite being dead tired I'd gained a new found excitement for class with Sikowitz after lunch.

————————————————————————
A/N: bare with me. I have no idea what I'm doing 😂

Edit: I now kind of know what I'm doing!