Part 8.

Beck's POV:

She was amazing. Smart, talented, beautiful. I honestly couldn't believe she was into me.

As I was walking back to my car I walked past the same group of girls we heard snickering when we walked in.

"Oh my god what does he see in her!? She's such a Gank." One of the girls said in a shrill "Cali girl" accent.

"No wonder she used to cut. I would too if I looked like that" her friend responded. They laughed and commented more about Jade.

I couldn't let this happen.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean, huh!?" I demanded, now storming right up to the girls.

"I... uh..." one of them stuttered. But the other. She had some nerve.

"She's a total emo slut. You deserve better Becky-boo" she twirled her long blonde hair in her fingers and reached out to touch my Chest.

"Jade is one of the most beautiful, talented and altogether amazing people I have ever met. And I swear to god. If I hear you talking about her like that again I'll make sure something happens to you."

I walked off angrily. How could people think this about Jade? I mean sure, she was sarcastic and a bit cold. But couldn't they see that it came from Wit and trauma? She was trying. Anyone could see that. And yet, she gets treated like this?

I need to see her again, and soon. I don't know how much I can do without her. She's like a breath of air when I didn't even know I was drowning.

I just hoped she felt the same way...