Finally

I was just getting up when I heard voices from the other bunks. I felt a warm arm around my waist I was confused but then the memories from last night came to me. I turned my head slightly and I saw Chris sleeping. I turned around carefully not to wake him and he looked so cute while he was sleeping. I smiled and then I head some voices from the curtain of the bunk.

"I bet you she is with Chris" Veronica said.

"Your on twenty" ghost said.

"Ok" Veronica said.

       I got closer to Chris so my body won't be seen. I get him woke up and then the curtains were pulled open. Chris groaned and I was holding my laughter in.

"Where's Veronica?" Veronica asked.

"I am here" I said.

"You owe me twenty ghost" Veronica said.

"Shit" ghost said.

"What's going on?" Chris asked.

"They betted that I was going to be in here" I said.

"How'd you know?" Ghost asked.

"I heard you guys" I said.

"So what were you found with Chris?" Ghost asked.

"I couldn't sleep I got up and I bumped in to him and then we just slept together" I said.

"Oh" ghost said.

"Come on guys foods here" I head Vinny's voice.

"Food" both Veronica and Ghost said.

       Me and Chris laughed and then we looked at each other. I smiled at him and then I tried to go over him but I just hit my head on the top of the bunk. I fell to Chris's side and I held my head. I head Chris laughing and I punched his arm slightly.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah I am fine" I said rubbing my head.

"Violet?" Chris asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Welcome to the family" he said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Come on let's go eat" he said.

       I nodded my head and he got out of the bunk. I wiggle myself out but then I felt hands around my waist and Chris put me on the floor. I smiled and then we went to go eat. We all eat and talked the guys had to go to sound check so me and Veronica stayed at wanted to go see more bands at the venue. I went to the bathroom to change since Veronica got the room. I put on black ripped jeans, a Sleeping With Sirens shirt, a red and black flannel, my black boots some Sleeping With Sirens bracelets and plugs.