Hangover

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. The memories from yesterday hit me and I looked around and I was in a room. I tried to get up but a force pulled me back down. I turned and I saw Mike sleeping and his arm around me. I turned to get out but every time he will just tighten his grip. I decided to shack him so wake him up.

"Mike wake up" I said. Nothing he just groaned. "Mike if you don't let me go I am going to pee myself" I said and then he let me go.

         I walked to the bathroom and did my business and then I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh god I looked terrible and what sucks is that none of the guys in this house wear any kind of makeup. I am sorry Mike but I am going to have to use one of your towels. I grabbed his towel and a lotion that was around and took off my makeup. I looked bad without my makeup but I don't care I have a hungover. I looked down and my shit and it smelled like alcohol and my pants have a stain, great. My hair didn't look to bad so I just brushed it. I walked back to Mike's room and he was awake sitting in his bed.

"Good morning" he said.

"Morning" I said.

"God my head hurts" he said.

"Yeah mine does too" I said.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked.

"Just band stared to appear, me taking shots of shots and then I black out" I said.

"Just what I remember and I don't want to look at how trashed the house is" he said.

"It's going to be bad and um Mike can you let me borrow a shirt?" I asked.

"Sure and I bet you want some pants since yours look ruined" he said.

"Please" I said.

"Don't worry I'll see what I can find" he said.

"Thanks Mikey" I said.

"Stop it with the Mikey" he said.

"Why" I said.

"It's not something I am used to" he said.

"Ok then" I said.

"Um here how about these" he said.

"I'll try them on" I said.

         I walked to the bathroom and Mike gave me a plain black shirt with black jeans. I tried on the jeans first and they fit me a bit big but they fit. I then put on the shirt and it was big on me but comfy so I did t mind. I looked down and I saw I didn't have my shoes on so I had to look for them. I got out and Mike was already dressed and I saw on his side table my phone. I put in on my back pocket and then looked for my shoes. I couldn't find them so they might be somewhere down stairs.

"Come on let's go look at the mess" Mike said.

"Oh god" I said.

        Me and Mike walked out of his room and went downstairs. Once we hit the last step their were cups and confetti. How the fuck did confetti get in the house. I saw a knocked out Kellin on the couch and a knocked out Ronnie on the floor hugging a pillow. I saw Vinny so I woke him up and I couldn't find my shoes. I saw a knock out Vic on the kitchen table so I threw a pillow at him. He shot up and I laughed he got off the table and stood next to me.