You Have A Tattoo?

The last two days have been terrible. The day after Christmas chris through it will be good if I hand out with all the girls in the house. They were nothing like me so it was all bright and colors. They changed me style because it was fun for them. I covered up my scars everyday because Chris's Mom will try to look. I whined to Vinny about it but he said it was for one more day. And today is the day they get to leave and I am excited. I had on a PTV shirt and some black leans with red on it. I put on my red converse and did my makeup.

          I walked out and I saw Vinny also coming out of his room

          I walked out and I saw Vinny also coming out of his room. We walked downstairs together and I saw everyone down here. I smiled and Vinny looked at me weird like I was crazy. I ignored him and then Chris told me that I didn't have to go. Fuck Yes! I throughly to myself. I said my goodbyes to them and then they left. I then called Vic to see if I could go over to his house.

"Hey Vic" I said.

"Hey what's up?" He asked.

"The guys went to take their families to the airport and I was wondering can I come over?" I asked.

"Yes you can come over" I heard Kellin say.

"Shut up Kellin and yes you can come over" Vic said.

"Ok thanks I'll be their in ten" I said.

          I hung up and grabbed my house keys and locked the house. I texted Vinny telling him I was going to Vic's house. I stared to walk to Vic's and once I got their I knocked on the door. Mike opened the door he smiled and then we hugged.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We were just hanging out Kellin and Oliver are here" Mike said.

"Cool well can I come in" I said.

"Oh yeah sorry come on in" he said.

"Thanks" I said. 

"Want a beer?" He asked.

"Yeah sure" I said.

"Ok the guys are in the living room" he said.