The End

Me and Ricky got back from our honeymoon and we are in our apartment. We stared to unpack and fix up our place. The guys helped a lot with moving things and building the furniture. Ryan went to the store and came back with beers. We all got one and we stood in mine and Ricky's living room.

"To the Horror family" Chris said raising his beer.

"To the Horror family" we all said.

We all took a chug from our beers and I kissed Ricky after. Soon Gaiapatra and Kylie arrived at the apartment. I told them about the week me and Ricky had in Paris and in London. We all ended up sitting in the couch sharing stories and fun memories. Then we watched Edward Scissor Hands on of Ghost favorite movie. Of course he picked the movie. I cuddled up next to Ricky and we watched the movie. Soon everyone left and it was me and Ricky left.

"What a day" I said laying on our bed.

"Tell me about it" Ricky said.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Ricky said getting on top of me holding himself up with his arms.

"Ah Mr. Olson I never imagined this day to come" I said.

"Well Mrs. Olson I always knew the girl for me was out their somewhere, and she happened to be living across the hallway from me" he said kissing me again.

"I have never been this happy being here with you" I said.

"Me too my love" he said.

          Ricky once again leaned in for a kiss but it soon turned out to be a make out session. Ricky's hand went down my side and under my shirt. I pulled back and looked at him in the eye. I gave him a small nod and he smirked and took off my shirt. Seconds later we had no clothes on. I guess you know what happened next but at the end we were both breathless. I cuddled with Ricky and we soon both fell asleep.

*****

         A week has gone by since me and Ricky got back from our honeymoon. After the night we had I have been sick in the morning. Today Ricky went out because he had band stuff to do. I decided to call Ash because I might be pregnant.

"Hello" Ashley said from the phone.

"Hey ash" I said.

"What's up?" She asked.

"How fast can you get to my place with a pregnancy test?" I asked.

"Oh my god Violet really" Ash said.

"Maybe Ash" I said.

"Holly shit ok I'll be their in fifteen minutes" she said.

"Thanks Ash" I said.

"No problem, I am going to be an aunt" she said.

"I'll see you soon" I said.

          The minutes felt like hours and I was getting nervous. Their was a knock on the door and it was Ashley. Right away she threw me the box and I ran into the bathroom. I took out three test from the box and I peed in them. I waited in the bathroom and Ash was on the other side of the door. After about three minutes which felt like an eternity the results popped up. All three came out positive, I smiled and let Ashley come in.

"You are going to be a mom!" Ashley exclaimed.

"I am going to be a mom" I said and my smile widen and I stared to laugh.

"When are you going to tell Ricky?" She asked.

"Today" I said.

"He is going to be so happy" she said.

"How do I tell him?" I asked.

"Just show him the test, he'll be happy in anyway you show him" she said.

"Thank you Ashley for being here" I said.

"No worries I'll always be here" she said.

"And now I have to wait for Ricky to get here" I said.

"I am going to go I have to get to the studio but tell me how it goes" she said.

"Ok bye Ash" I said.

          Ashley left and I staid home alone. Hours later Ricky came home with food. When we finished eating I told him I had a surprise for him. I blindfold him and took him to the bathroom. I told him to look down and not to take off his blindfold. I told him to take it off and he looked down and the biggest smile grew in his face. He turned and he picked me up and hugged me.

"We're having a baby" he said.

"We are Ricky we are going to be parents" I said.

"This is wonderful news" he said.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said.

*****

          Here I am nine months later pushing out my baby girl. This girl is going to be spoiled not only by her dad but by her uncles as well. Ricky is holding my hand while I scream in pain. Hours later our beautiful girl is in this world. I got to hold her and I cried and smiled. Ricky carried his precious girl and he let a few tears slip. I smiled and I was so tired that all I saw was Ricky holding out baby girl.

         I woke up hours later and everyone was in the room. The guys from both bands and their girlfriends and Ash and Jimmy were here. I smiled at them and then Vinny came to my side and hugged me. Ricky then walked towards me and kissed my forehead. Ashley was carrying Veronica and I saw her once again. It was Ricky's idea on calling her Veronica.

"Hey baby girl" I said. She just giggled.

          After I was discharged from the hospital me and Ricky went home with everyone. Me and Ricky have set up Veronica room for the past months and it's finally done. I put Veronica in her crib and she fell asleep. Me and Ricky walked back outside with the rest and we all talked. Soon BVB, PTV, FIR and other bands came out to see me and Veronica. I knew I already had a family and it was the best one yet.

         Vic and Ricky got out Ricky's guitar and they stared to play some songs. Andy and Vic sang to Veronica and then Ricky sang to her. I smiled at them and at the end of the night everyone left. Me and Ricky once again put Veronica to sleep and me and him collapsed on our bed. Me and Ricky cuddle next to each other and at that moment I knew I was going to be happy.