Finally Told Them

The next morning I woke up and I saw the Veronica was still sleeping. I looked at the time and it was six in the morning. It was cold in the buss so I grabbed my Black Veil Brides sweater and went out to the living room. I heard the guys snoring and then I head people talking in the living room. I head Chris's voice and o smiled. I walked pass the door and the talking stopped I saw Chris and Ryan sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey" they both said. I sat between the guys.

"So how did you guys sleep?" I asked them.

"Good" Ryan said.

"Ok, the guys snore to much" Chris said.

"Do not" ghost said coming out of the bunk area.

"Especially you Ghost" Ryan said.

"Chris you also snore" Ghost said.

"Yeah but I normally don't" Chris said.

"You all snore loud" Veronica said.

"Everyone snore on let's leave it at that" I said.

"Fine" Ryan said.

"God your all so loud" Vinny said.

"We know" I said.

"You got that right" Ricky said.

"So what are we going to do today?" Ryan asked.

"We don't have soundcheck today and the show doesn't start till six so how about we go eat" Chris said.

"Denny's!" Me and Veronica yelled.

"Denny's it is" Vinny said.

"Everyone be ready in an hour or else we leave and leave you here" Ricky said.

"Not fair I think we need more and hour to get ready" Veronica said.

"She is right" I said.

"Fine we'll leave when everyone is ready" Ricky said.

        We all went to go get ready. I put on my Falling In Reverse shirt and some black ripped skinny jeans. I put on my Falling In Reverse phone case and my Falling In Reverse neckless. I also but on Fallon In Reverse bracelets and a choker that had spikes on them. I put on my converse. I also put on another bracelet. I did my make up and then I grabbed money and walked out.