Hello Europe

I fell asleep halfway through the trip and Justin woke me up. We got our bags from the top of our seats and we walked out of the plane. We went to look for our bags and looked for the guys. I talked to the band about MIW to come get us and they were ok with it. I was texting Vinny where we where and where they were. I saw Chris since he was the tallest and he stood out the most because of his makeup.

"Chris!" I yelled and his head snapped to my direction.

"Guys their she is" chris said and I saw the rest in full view.

         I stared to walk to the guys and once we were close enough I dropped my bags and I ran to them. Vinny ran to me first and I hugged him first. I then hugged Ghost, Ryan, Chris and Ricky. I let go of them and then I turned to my band who also had my bags. I smiled and stood next to Jeremy.

"Guys this my band" I said.

"Hey I am Ryan" Ryan said.

"We know who you guys are" Kyle said.

"I am Josh" Josh said.

"Like Balz" Ryan said.

"Yeah" Josh said.

"I am Kyle" Kyle said.

"Hey I am Justin" Justin said.

"I am Colin it's nice to finally met you" Colin said.

"And I am Jeremy" Jeremy said.

"Well let's get going we don't want fans to attack us" Vinny said.

"We brought the buss and the trailer so you could put your stuff in until the hotel or van" Vinny said.

"Thanks Vin" I said.

"No problem" he said.

"Our manager send us the location of the hotel we will be staying in and the rooms and the van should be here tomorrow for the first venue" Kyle said.

"Ok let's get going" Ryan said.

          We walked out to Motionless' stout buss and we got out stuff in their. While the guys were talking I was doing my makeup and I was changing. When I was done the guys were ether playing video games or talking. I went though the guys fridge and I grabbed a monster. I sat down between Ghost and Josh.

"Oh Violet we have a surprise for you" Vinny said smiling and the rest of the guys smiled.

"Cover your eyes" Ghost said.

"Oh god I am scared" I said.

"Just do it" Ryan said.

I head the guys getting up and closing and opening a door. They stared to whisper and soon everything got quite. I felt the guys getting closer and then they spoke.

"Ok so this is from all of us I hope you like it Vio" Vinny said.

"If I cry I'll punch all of you" I said removing my hands away from my eyes.

I gasped as Vinny held a beautiful guitar. It was matte black and the head was brown and to tighten the strings was black as well. I hugged Vinny almost knocking him over. I kissed his check and then I hugged Ghost and kissed his cheek as well. I then moved down the line to the guys and kissed their cheek. Vinny gave me the guitar and I admired it.

"Well What are you waiting for try it out" Ghost said.

I stared to play one of my bands note and it sounded amazing. I smiled and then I tried one of Ricky's note from Motionless. I smiled again and hugged Vinny.