Stangers

I woke up to someone moving next to me. I rubbed my eyes and looked around and saw boxes and a sleeping Vinny. I got up slowly and checked the time it was ten in the afternoon. I looked in the mirror and I had bags under my eyes and my eyes were puffy from crying last night. My sweater sleeve was up but I quickly brought it down. I grabbed some clothes and changed in the bathroom. I wore a Pierce The Veil long sleeve shirt with black jeans. I put on my Sleeping With Sirens beanie and Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon and Of Mice & Man bracelets. I just brushed my hair didn't every bother to style it. I walked out and Vinny was gone so I did my makeup.

         When I was done I walked downstairs and saw the guys

When I was done I walked downstairs and saw the guys. I sat down on the couch next to Ryan and he was on his phone. I looked over his shoulder but he won't let me see what he was doing. I tried to see but he will push me away soon we stared to tickle each other. When we had our tickle fight we were pushing Ghost.

"Children stop" Ghost said.

"I am not a child" I said.

"Both of you guys are" Ghost said.

"No we are not" Ryan said.

"Yes you are" Ghost said.

"No" Ryan said.

"Yes" Ghost said.

"No" Ryan said.

"Yes" Ghost said.

"Yes" Ryan said.

"No" Ghost said.

"There we go" Ryan said.

"Asshole" Ghost said.

"Love you too" Ryan said.

"Love you Ghost" I said.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he said.

Me and Ryan laughed and then the doorbell rang. I head footsteps coming down stairs and Ricky soon appeared. He didn't say anything to us he opened the door and their was another voice. Ricky let who ever was at the door in and it was girl.