Ch. 8-Dangerous?

And his phone rang..

Alec stopped what he was doing, still standing still he glances towards the phone.. Should i answer it? Was it Magnus? Or was it Damon..The thoughts ran through Alec's man as he slowly made his way towards the cellular device on his bed. The phone stops ringing. He picks it up very quickly and clicks on his screen.

Missed Call: Magnus :)

Alec turns his phone on silent and throws it back against the bed. He decides to take a shower, and slowly closes the door.

"Ughhh!!! Alexander, this is important please answer!!" muttered Magnus as he looked to left at the tall person beside him. Magnus gulped as he felt the barrel of a gun to his head. "He has one minute to pick up," said the tall person to his left. Magnus gulped and redialed and redialed Alecs number.

After scorching his body with hot water, Alec finally got out and got dressed, and then walked back to his bedside. He looks down at his phone and clicks the power button..

Missed Call: Magnus :)
Magnus: Alexander please please answer
Missed Call: Magnus :)
Magnus: Alexander please its very urgent
Missed Call: Magnus :)

Alec sighed as he cleared the notifications, and laid his phone on the table beside him. He dug through his backpack and fished out his homework assignments. He had to type a 500 word essay, 2-page Chemistry Lab Report, and read Ch. 3-5 for AP Lit, before tomorrow; It was already 10pm, i better get started, he thought.

"Please dont Im begging you sir; Ill do anything please dont kill me," whimpered Magnus to the man. "Anything?" asked the man. "Yes anything please!!!" "Hmmm" the man thought as a slight smirk appeared. "Blame Alec Lightwood for doing something he didnt do, and have him expelled for eternity," Magnus's eyes widen at the thought..

A/N: Hey my lovelies!!! Whelp here is another chapter and my favorite, ANOTHER CLIFFHANGERRRR!!! Who is this man? Is Magnus going to do it to save his life? Will Magnus die to save Alec? Will Alec eventually call Magnus back??

Thank you for all my reads, votes, and comments! Please keep reading, voting,  commenting, and spreading the word!

Also, if you haven't already, please check out my other Malec fan fiction, "Power of Love"

Love you all and I cant wait to hear from you guys!