Ch. 10 - Mine

"Dont ever! Ever! Think you can get away with this!!!" Alec said looking the man in the face. The man that stood in front him was.... Damon. "What do you want little Lightwood," He smirked as he pushed Alec off. "i want you to leave me alone! I want you to stop making fun of me! I want you to be the one punished!" Alec screamed as he threw a punch at Damon again. Damon blocked the punch, and knocked Alec to the ground. The boys wrestled around for multiple minutes. Damon pulled away smirking as he left with his buddies. Magnus ran to Alec, picking him up and taking him inside to his classroom. Alec leaned against Magnus's desk as he grabbed some papertowels. He used his water bottle to wet the towel, gently patting Alecs bloody lip. "My poor love," Magnus said as he cleaned the cuts. Alec let out a sigh, "I deserved it.." He shook his head looking down. Magnus pulled his head up. "Darling, you stood up for yourself.." He said as his hand ran down Alecs arm. Alec nodded and shrugged. "I guess so.." He whispered. After minutes of silence, the boys slowly looked into each others eyes. Magnus took a step closer, placing a hand on Alec's hip. "Alec?.." Magnus started in a soft whisper, looking up at the man. "Yes?" Alec whispered back at him. Magnus bit his lip, not saying a word. He leaned up, capturing Alec's lips in his.

Damon laughed with his friends as they walked to the football field. "That stupid fucker," A tall blonde jock said. "Hes such a fag," Another one pointed out. Then, there was Ethan, sitting and listening. Ethan looked down, feeling bad that he had portrayed Alec. "Can you all shut the fuck up?" He mumbled playing with his fingers. "Excuse me?" Damon said walking closer as the boys followed. "What did you just say?" "You heard me!" Ethan said a bit louder as he stood. Damon pushed him down. "Are you seriously taking up for that gay ass faggot?" One called out to him. "If you are, you are so off the team," Damon added. Ethan stood, looking at them. "Well, I guess I am off the team then," Ethan replied before leaving the field.

Alec cupped Magnus's cheek as he gently kissed him back. His other hand gripped his waist, pulling him closer. Magnus's tongue slid along Alec's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Alec allowed, his tongue dancing with Magnus's. After a few heated minutes of kissing, Alec pulled away slightly as he bit his lip. "That was amazing," Alec chuckled. "Maybe after I take you out for dinner, we can continue this," Magnus whispered. Alec bit his lip smiling.

A/N: Hey my lovelies!!! Whelp here is another chapter. Is Alec and Magnus finally getting what they deserve? Can you believe that Damon was behind all of this?? Let me know!!

Thank you for all my reads, votes, and comments! Please keep reading, voting, commenting, and spreading the word!

Also, if you haven't already, please check out my other Malec fan fiction, "Power of Love"

Love you all and I cant wait to hear from you guys!