When They/You Are Jealous

Anakin: He literally gets jealous whenever you're around any other man. You can tell he's jealous when his jaw clenches and he tries to make sure all of your attention is on him.

You get jealous when you see girls staring at your very handsome boyfriend. Some even have the nerve to go up and starts flirting with him, but Anakin is extremely loyal. He'll politely excuse himself from them and continue on as if nothing had happened. You know he only has eyes for you but you can't help but be jealous sometimes.

Obi Wan: He gets jealous when you train with other Jedi. He sees that as your special thing to do together and he knows he shouldn't but he can't help but glare at the other Jedi who practices with you.

You get jealous when he calls other people "My dear." He seems to do it out of habit for some reason but you always feel a bit irritated when he calls another woman that.

Han: He gets jealous when you two go places and someone stares at you for a bit too long. He's not afraid to go up to them and ask them to stop staring at his girl.

You get jealous whenever someone starts flirting with Han. He doesn't ever do anything about it. You two have had many fights about it, but Han always assures you that you're the only girl for him.

Luke: Luke gets jealous when he sees all of the cooler, richer guys. He wishes he was better but you tell him to stop thinking like that. You like Luke just the way he is.

You don't get jealous. Luke is perfect and always goes out of his way to make sure you know how much he cares about you. There's no need to be jealous because you know Luke is all yours.