Messages In a Bottle: Chapter 7

You burst through Arthur's front door. You said you were going out earlier that day to do some shopping. Arthur opted to save his hide and stay home. 

"Arthur! Arthur! Arthur!" You screamed as you ran to the base of the stairs. Arthur came running from one of the rooms. "What is it!? Are you alright!?" You stopped and stared, rooted to the spot. Arthur was dripping wet, parts of his blonde hair were plastered to his head, and others were standing up at odd angles. He was holding a towel loosely around his waist, the moisture made his skin glisten. Gosh he looks so hot. You thought. This time however, you didn't say it out loud. "Um...Did I interrupt you?" You opted. Arthur glanced down at his appearance, then blushed feverishly. He straightened the towel around his waist. He brushed his hair back. You could see his muscles ripple. It was all you could do not to start drooling.

"So you had something to say? You're not in any immediate danger, are you?" Arthur's voice snapped you out of your reverie. "Oh yeah, right." You proudly brandished two tickets in your hand. "Can you guess what these are for?" You asked. Arthur gave you a puzzled look. "These tickets are for our favorite band. They're playing tonight in the city!" Arthur gasped and ran down the stairs. He struggled to keep the towel around his waist. "No way! For tonight?!" He said excitedly. You nodded. "Yeah, tonight at six." You looked at your watch. "If it's two o'clock now...Then we should start getting ready." You both nodded and ran back up to your rooms. You tried to conceal your gigles as you watched Arthur scurry up the stairs. The towel kept slipping past his very pale posterior.

Two and a half hours later, you met Arthur in the entrance hall. You were wearing black skinny jeans worn slightly at the knees, a pair of black converses, a flirty and fun darkly colored top, and dark leather jacket. You had your [h/c] hair styled in more a of a punk style. Punk jewelry decorated your wrists and ears. A pendant of a broken heart hung from your neck. It was a punk concert, why not fit the picture? Arthur was wearing dark jeans ripped at the knees and hems, black high top converses, a black t-shirt with the union jack on it,  and a leather jacket. Thick belts were slung around his waist and a wallet chain hung from his pocket. A red bandanna was tied around his neck and a variety of bracelets were thrown on his wrists. "Well I could say that you clean up nice, but dressing punk isn't really cleaning up." You look over Arthur approvingly. "Well you don't look too bad yourself." Arthur kissed you cheek, causing you to blush. "Come on, let's go or we'll be late." Arthur took you hand and you walked out to his car.

You drove into the city and made it to the outdoor concert stage a little early. People were being admitted, but the opening band was setting up. "Come on, I got us good seats." You dragged Arthur by the hand to the first row. "How did you get these tickets anyway?" Arthur asked. "I won them in a raffle." You responded quickly with a smirk. You and Arthur sat in your V.I.P. seats up front and waited for the concert to begin. 

The two of you stood and cheered with the crowd when the first band came on stage. You cheered with the crowd to the main show. Here Arthur gripped your hand during your favorite love song. The both of you cheered all the way to the end of the concert. It ran late, going until eleven at night. Not wanting to go home yet, Arthur thought it'd be a good idea to hit the bar. Boy was he wrong. At least you stayed sober so you could drive back. But you did have to say, Arthur was hilarious when he was drunk. "You bloody wanker! You stole my woman!" Arthur was busy yelling at a chair. He was roaring drunk.

You managed to get Arthur in the car around two in the morning and drive home. He was going to have some hell of a hangover in the morning. And you were going to have a hell of a back ache. Arthur passed  out in the car and you had to carry him inside. You opted to roll him up the stairs instead of carrying him. You lifted him on the bed. "Well can't leave him dressed like this..." You declared. Soon, you set to work. 

Arthur let out a deep sigh as you cuddled up against his chest. "How long have you been awake?" You asked without moving. "Long enough." He kissed the tip of your nose. "Mhm." You caressed Arthur's handsome face and kissed his soft lips. "Now get some sleep." You said when you broke away. You rubbed Arthur's back and turned to your other side to sleep.