Prologue

If you haven't noticed from the title, this a sequel to "Hate to Love". This one is mainly centered around Scorpion and Mileena's children. If you also didn't already notice this already--I don't play by Mortal Kombat's rules. My history is different but kind of the same.

Otherwise, Enjoy 😁😊
______________________________________

The air was cold and there wasn't a light outside. All except for the lantern that rest beside the pile of dirt that was set there for a purpose.

He sat in front of the pile of dirt. Saying words to it. Anyone who didn't know the story would have thought the man was crazy.

And maybe he was. Because without the woman he loved, he just wasn't sane anymore. And it was. All. His. Fault.

In his hand was a cherry blossom. Her favorite kind of flower.

"Mulan really have been progressing very well in her training. She's a fast learner. She takes that from you." He says while looking at the stone on the "head" of the pile of dirt.

He received no response except for the blowing wind.

"I really really miss and love you. I'm sorry that I caused you this--I didn't mean for this to happen." He continued. Anger and sadness mixed inside of his body.

He threw the flower on the grave and heaved a sigh. "Who am I kidding? She's dead. And because of me." He whispered. He grabbed his lantern, glanced at the tomb once more, and turned around to walk towards his home.