chapter 1

"Daddy!!  Wake up!!  Its noon already!!!" Mikasa screamed at the top of her lungs from rhe doorway of her 32 years old father's bedroom. The raven haired man shot up from the bed in shock with his hair everywhere on his face, dark circles under his eyes, his steel grey orbs wide.

He looked around, only to see his super pissed off daughter. He was still clueless until he turned at the clock on his nightstand. Its 12.15pm.

"Shit!" He grumbled and scrambled out of the bed to the bathroom.

"How many times do i have to remind you actually?" She muttered angrily.

It was Sunday and Mikasa supposedly had piano class at the orphanage at 1100. And after that, they will have their usual father-daughter routine every Sunday and now he ruined it all.

They arrived at the orphanage and there are 10 minutes left of class. The whole class turned at the father and daughter and Mikasa was on the verge of tears because she's afraid that the teacher will be mad at her.

"Mikasa? Why are you late? I'm so worried about you" [name]  asked, coming at her.

"[Name]?"

"Oh, i guess Hange forgot to tell you. I am the new Piano teacher. Hello again... " she greeted.

"Are you going to be mad at me for being late?" Mikasa teared up. [Name]  bent down to her level and wiped her tears.

"No, I'm not. But if this happens again, I'm going to have to give you a warning" she stated and glared at the messy father.

"I'm sorry" he murmured.

The both of them let Mikasa played with her friends while [name]  gave him a nice lecture.

"What were you doing? I arranged your schedule and i set an alarm for you before i went back yesterday?" She complained.

"I shut it off"

"Good job, mister"

"I was drained. Dead tired, okay? I didn't mean it at all" Levi defended and clicking his tongue.

"Excuse me, mister. Clicking your tongue here is prohibited" the lady warned.

"Oh? You're going to report me?" He asked.

"You're a parent and I'm a teacher here. I have the authority to do so, sir. Sorry to disappoint you" a sly smirk spread across her face. Levi gritted his teeth.

"Since when are you so confident? You were meek and timid the first time i met you?"

"I said it in the vow yesterday. In case you forgotten. Class is over. Go take Mikasa for a walk. I'm sure she's sulking" she said and turned away from him. Levi sighed.

Eventhough they're married, they didn't live together yet since Levi said he needed some time alone. And [name] didn't push him. He looked at the kids smiling happily with their teacher. Mikasa too, laughing cheerfully.

"Don't be mad at your father okay? I'm sure he's tired. Forgive him, okay?" [Name] persuaded.

"Okay..." Mikasa nodded. She waved at her and her friends and went towards Levi.

"[Name], come eat dinner with us. Mom is cooking special meal tonight" Levi said.

"Sure"

-------

Its dinner time and [name]  was helping Kutchel plating spaghetti and meatballs when the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it!" Mikasa chimed and ran at the door.