chapter 6

*flashback*

"Why don't you start move in with me?" Levi asked out of nowhere. They were sitting at the backyard of the orphanage watching over the children play. Surprised, (name) accidentally dropped her last piece of cookie from her hand.

"Shit. That's the last piece!" (Name) cursed.

"Excuse me, lady. We're in the school ground. You shouldn't curse. Do you want me to report you?" Levi mocked. The lady glared daggers at him.

"That was my favorite cookies and my precious last piece! Yet you dropped it!!" (name) argued. Levi cocked one of his marvelously thin eyebrow at her statement.

"You are the one who dropped it"

"You made me"

"Should i pay for it?"

"Yes"

"Should i buy you a new jar of it?"

"Yes"

"Or... Should i replace it with a kiss?"

"Yes you should." But after that (name) stiffen, processing his words. She became flustered immediately after realizing she fell yet again right into his trap.

"Well? Where would you want in? You hands? Eyes? Forehead? Or should we continue where we left off before Hange interrupted us that night?" The man teased.

"I didn't know you were such a tease" (name) grumbled.

"I didn't know that either" he replied casually with a light yet seductive smirk of his own.

"Stop it or my heart's not gonna last" she whimpered.

"Are you an old man or something? Saying that your heart not gonna last?"

"If that what you that what you think of me, than that is I"

"The last thing i remember, I married a beautiful looking young girl, who was surprisingly sassy and seductive that made me attracted to her. And yet somehow today, she turned into an old man who had heart problems because i was flirting with her. Really? How could my fairy-tale dream turned into a nightmare in just a second?!" Levi complained dramatically.

That made (name) chuckled.

"I will turn your fairy-tale into reality"

"Oho the sassy (name) is back. I like it"

"No stop! I'm not ready yet!" (Name) whined.

"You're back being an old man. My heart hurts" Levi pouted. (Name)  gasped at his childish reaction.

"You shouldn't do that Mr. Levi. You look ugly that way" the familiar voice of Levi's sworn enemy was heard. Levi glared murderously at the German boy.

"Well, not as ugly as you. At least, it still made (name) blush. What could you possibly do, Eren?" Levi growled. Eren huffed and crossed his little arms across his chest.

"I always made Teacher smile and I am sure she loves me more than you" Eren spat.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure she said she loved more" Levi retorted.
"Teacher sleep with me everyday!"

"Sorry kid but that is about to change. I'm taking (name) home with me tonight"

"You're an adult and yet you still want to sleep with teacher? You are so immature!" Eren snorted.

"Heh, for sure. We're going to do lots of things a 'mature' brat like you wouldn't understand! We're going to have lots of fun" Levi smirked.

"You are not supposed to play in bed before bedtime"

"Oh, we are going to play in bed. Its going to be fun"

(Name) who was initially not interested to participate in their bickering choked on her tea hearing Levi's promising words. She turned to them and saw Levi was staring intently at her.

"Is that right, (name). We're going to play lots" Levi added in a mischievous tone. The female blushed beet red.

"Why do you have to blush everytime he says something ridiculous?" Eren asked, completely clueless of the meaning of the conversation.

"Its because I am undeniably a man"

"Are you saying I am not a man?"

"You are not. You are just a brat. An annoying one at that"

"No! I am a man. I am Teacher (name's) man"

"You cannot make her scream,Eren"

"Yes I can! Teacher get mad at me everyday for fighting with Horseface"

"Oho that's not the kind of screaming I'm talking about" Levi mused, again making Eren clueless.

"Oh my gosh. Levi enough" (name) breathed. She was still blushing madly.

"You okay,hun? He asked innocently.

"Eren, could you leave us for a moment? I need to talk to Mr. Levi?" (Name) asked.

"Leave brat. She wants to talk to me" Levi added. Eren pouted and muttered a small okay before dragging his feet away.

As soon as the kid is out of sight, (name) began hitting Levi in the arm.

"What are you thinking? Saying that kind of stuff to a kid???" She complained.

"Well, I'm saying the truth anyway" he replied nonchalantly.

"He is just a kid. There's no need for you to go on with his whims"

"He's getting on my nerves"

"Seriously? I can't believe you"

"Do you really love him more than me? Levi sulked.

"That is not the issue here Levi"

"Answer me"

"Ugh of course i love you more!" (Name) grumbled. With that, Levi sealed thise words with a deep kiss. She was stunned for a moment before she kissed back. Fortunately for them, the kids already went inside for their snacks.

Levi wrapped his arm around her waist pulling hrr in deeper. The kissed lasted for a while before (name) gasped for air.

"That was sweet" he remarked,pecking her lips.

-----

*present*

Levi stared at her motionless body on the hospital bed. She had been sleeping for too long already. There was no sign of her waking up in the nearest moment. He sighed again.

The man buried his head in the matress next to her hand.

"Wake up already" he growled. No response. He reached for her small hand and placed it in his cheek. He leabed in to her touch.

"I miss you" he whispered, kissing the palm of her hand

"I miss you. So so much..." Levi sobbed. Tears rolled down his eyes again.