Welcome Creek Back

The Trolls led their new friends back towards the Troll Tree in Bergen Town. Once there, Poppy removed her Cowbell from her hair.

Creek looked confused. "I thought I took that back when I betrayed you all."

"You took one of them." Poppy began to ring her Cowbell. "I happen to have more than one cowbell in my hair."

"O-Kay." Creek backed up and hid behind Twilight.

The sound of Poppy's Cowbell reached the castle of Bergen Town and two of King Gristle and Queen Bridget's guards came to open the gates. They picked up Poppy, Branch Smidge, Guy Diamond, and Dj Suki, turning around and getting ready to head back into Bergen Town until Poppy tapped her foot on the hand of the Bergen guard that was holding her and Branch and pointed down.

The two Bergen guards looked down, just now noticing the Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and the Princesses. They bent down and picked them up. Once again, Poppy tapped her foot on the hand of the Bergen guard holding her and pointed down, frowning.

The Bergen Guards looked down at Creek and shook their heads. "We aren't picking him up."

"Oh. Come on. Please." Poppy started arguing with the Bergen Guards. "I want to show my tribe that he's changed.

"No." The guards argued back.
"Yes." Branch said sternly.
"No." The guards shouted.
"Yes." The whole group yelled back.

Finally the two guards relented and one of them bent down to pick Creek up, and they headed back into Bergen Town.

The guards put the group of trolls down once they got to the Troll Tree and left.

"Dad." Poppy cried as she ran into his arms and hugged him.

"Oh Poppy." Former King Peppy hugged his daughter back.

He looked at the Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and the Princesses and then at Creek. "Who are they." He pointed at the trollified ponies. "And what's he doing here." The former King glared at Creek.

"This is Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Starlight Glimmer, Celestia, and Luna." Poppy said as she pointed to each of her new friends.

Branch stepped up."Creek is here because he's changed and we want him to be welcomed back into the tribe."

Peppy nodded, relenting his decision to not give Creek a second chance.

The trolls were more than happy to welcome Creek back into the tribe and they all got along with their new friends from Equestria and as promised, Guy Diamond introduced Rarity to Satin and Chenille, watching on as the three trolls exchanged fashion tips and hugged.