16. Losing

We stepped into the Arcade and booming music greeted us.

"Okay Jeon." I turned. "Let's start with our first bet." I smirked.

"I have the perfect idea." He laughed.

"Spill it." I crossed my arms.

"30 minutes, who gets the most numbers." He smirked. "If I win you have to do a sexy dance in the middle of the Arcade."

I scoffed. "Fine, but if I win you'll have to twerk in the middle of the Arcade." I lifted a finger. "Only rule is, no word about this being a challenge."

He smirked and put out his hand. I grabbed his with mine and we shook on it. "Let the battle begin."

Jungkook already took off and I looked at the guys standing beside us.

"Why aren't you going?" Hoseok asked.

I tilted my head and took off my hoodie. I was standing there with some skinny sweats and a tank top. I placed my hoodie into Jin's hands and smiled.

"I'm off, getting some numbers." I winked at them and walked off.

I walked up to a guy who was playing some gamble machine. As I looked around, I saw that I was still in the view of the guys.
Let's show them how it's done.

This guy was pretty cute, to be honest.

I placed my hands on his shoulders.
"Hey there, handsome." I chuckled.

He turned a bit and smirked. "Hello there, beautiful."

"Are you alone here?" I asked as I leaned into his ear.

"Just like always." He laughed.

"Hmm..." my hands wandered over to his biceps. "How about meeting sometime. You know, so you won't be so lonely."

"Sounds good." He turned around and grabbed my waist. "I'm Brad."

"Hanna." I'm so good at lying. My hand went through his hair. "can I get your number, Brad?" I batted with my eyelashes.

"Of course, Hanna." He took out a pen and paper and gave me his number.

"Thanks a lot babe." I winked at him and walked off.

Gross. This guy was gross. But cute. He was cute. But not my type.

|°°°°°°°°°°|

"Okay how many did you get?" I swiped my hair back as I looked at Jungkook.

"20 and you?" He already had that winner grin on his lips.

"Sorry sweetie, but I guess I'll be enjoying you twerk in the middle of the Arcade." I waved around papers. "27"

"How?" His mouth hung open.

I scoffed and grabbed my boobs. "These two ladies here do magic. Girls even came up and gave me their number."
I flipped my hair back.
"Gosh, I'm so popular."

He ruffled his hair. "I never lost."

"Too bad." I laughed.

And just like this we were all standing in the middle of the Arcade. Jungkook looks uncomfortable and ruffles his hair.

"Do I have to?" He looked at me.

"That was the deal." I smiled.

"I don't even know how to twerk." He whined.