19. Flaming sparkles

Okay, so it's been a few days already.
And we were sitting on a Monday morning it the gym.
All together.
Talking.
Laughing.

Yeah...

"Hey Hyoju!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over to the guys. "Yeah?"

"Can you uh..." Yoongi started to scratch his head and avert any eye contact. "Could you maybe take a test for me?"

"What time?"

"First lessen and fourth..."

"You have two?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah, can you take them for me?"
He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I did tell you last time that I won't take any tests for you anymore." I crossed my arms.

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and whined a bit.

"Okay, who are you and what did you do with the Yoongi I met a week ago." I circled my finger into his face. "This. He would never do this."

He went back to look grumpy and ignored my unenthusiastic voice.
"Please just take it for me."

I scratched my head and sighed.
"Fine but you have to attend classes for me, I want a perfect attendance."

Yoongi jumped up and ran over to me. He grabbed my shoulders and smiled brightly. "Thanks a lot Hyoju."
And then he hugged me.

I patted his back. "Yeah, no problem."
This was comfortable, his hug that is.
I find myself leaning into his embrace. I widened my eyes as sparkles glittered in my eyes and pushed him away.

That...that as weird.

"Classes start soon." I said and looked up at him.

He nodded and leaned down, pecking my lips shortly.
We switched bodies and I heaved a sigh of relief.
I thought that something happened.

I ruffled my now mint hair and looked down at my body. He was grabbing his left upper arm.

"Why are you still full of pain?" He asked and sat down.

"That." I pointed at the left arm. "Should have been stitched, two times actually since you reopened this once. And like I said I can't make the pain disappear when it comes to me."

Yoongi nodded and stood up. "It doesn't hurt as much as it did last time."

"Good then you can go to classes for me. Oh and Namjoon" I turned to the said boy. "I can't believe I'm asking you of this but please take care of my body and please don't let him speak. If a teacher calls on me try to not make him answer because he's fucking stupid."

"Roger that." Namjoon laughed and ruffled my head. Well, actually he ruffled Yoongi right now.

"Just because I'm in another body does not mean that you can fucking ruffle my hair, even when it's not mine." He growled at Namjoon.

"Geez slow down lady." Namjoon put his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, lady." I snorted and ruffled Yoongi's head.

"Shut up" he pointed a finger at me.

"Don't use that tone with me young lady." I made my best impression of a father and laughed afterwards.
"Okay sorry I can't do this" I waved my hand and laughed.

"Can we just go to classes already?" Yoongi asked.

And like that we all went to "our" classes and did shit, right.