42. The video

Taehyung and I walked laughing through the halls like we always did.
Walked around, joked and spilled some tea that we picked up somewhere.

It was so nice having a gay best friend. He was funny, had good fashion sense and whatnot.
He was perfect and I was happy that he had Jungkook by his side.
Someone he can trust, someone he loves.

Even though we both had fun and were cheery as always, the hallways were different.
It was silent. They didn't try to befriend us.
They stayed away with judging looks.
It started since last break.

As if something was spreading around the school but didn't reach us.
We continued walking around until I saw Yoongi.

With a bright face I ran up to him.
"Yoongi! Where were you?" I tapped his back so he would turn around. "I was looking for you."

He turned around. "I was looking for you as well."
His voice held hurt and fury.
He looked behind me and saw Taehyung approaching us.
"Of course you would be with him."

He was angry. Extremely angry, I could see that by his clenched fists and popped out veins.
He was sad, maybe even devastated. His eyes full of tears, treating to spill at any moment.

"Yoongi, what are you talking about?" I put my hand on his. "What's wrong?"

He swatted my hand away and I stepped back with surprise.
"What I'm talking about? What's wrong?"
He laughed but it never reached his emotions, never reached his eyes.
"I should be the one asking what the fuck is going on!"

"Hyung. Why are you yelling? What's happening?" Taehyung looked worried as he finally reached us.

"Don't play dumb." Yoongi spat. "Both of you are lying, untrustworthy whores."

Everyone in the halls gasped, including me and Taehyung.
"I swear to god, Yoongi, what the hell is going on?!" I was clenching my fists now, restraining myself from slapping him as hard as I can.

He scoffed and shoved his phone into my face. "That's what I'm talking about."
He pressed play and a video started.

-Two people entered a classroom. They were searching each others bodies. Pressing against each other. Kissing passionately and moaning while stripping their clothes.
"Hyoju" one person groaned. "If they find out we'll be in big trouble."
"Don't worry Taehyung." The second person breathed. "No-one has to find out."
And with that they continued to moan our names and getting rid of the clothes while being really close to fuck each other.
At some point the video got stopped from the person who was recording.-

Taehyung was looking at the phone in pure confusion and bewilderment.
I was just disgusted at what I just saw.

"The fuck is that?" I asked as I shoved his phone away.

"That's what I want to know from you two." Yoongi said as he glared at me.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Yoongi, you don't really think that this was me? You really think I would do such a disgusting thing?"

"Save it, Hyoju. I know what kind of person you are now. What did he have that I didn't? What wasn't I able to give you?!" He was mad.

"Hyung. This never happened! That's not even us in the video!" Taehyung mumbled.

"Shut up Teahyung, before I punch the shitting hell out of you." Yoongi's jaw was clenching and turned to me again.
"You decieveing slut."

With that he walked off, not far away from where we were, were the others.
They were looking hurt as well.

"Guys. You aren't really believing this video?" I asked them dissapointed.

They didn't say anything.
Just a small "Jungkook" left Taehyung's lips, but not even Jungkook believed him.

I stared at Jane, she had to believe me.
This couldn't be.
She stared back at me. She glanced around before winking at me.
I let my shoulders slump, at least she believed me.
She took out her phone and motioned me to text her later.

I shook my head and turned, with the intention to go to class.
I wasn't having any of this bullshit.
Just as I turned, I heard sobs.
Taehyung was sobbing and mumbling incoherent things.

After turning back around I took Taehyung's wrist and pulled him away from this shit.
I dragged both of us onto the rooftop and sat down with him, took him in my arms and started comforting him.

After a while my phone buzzed and I pulled it out. Messages from Jane.

Shesus-
I know it's not you two in the video, but if I try to defend you they'll kick me out and I can't afford that. I need to stay close to them to find out about everything.

Shesus-
I'm already looking for the people that were in the video. I'll get us proof and the culprit that set you two up.

Shesus-
They will crawl back to you after finding out the truth. How can they not even trust their friends?!

Shesus-
I gtg but remember I'm on your side. Text me when you find something.

I answered Jane's texts with a lot of 'Thank you's. Not only was she believing us, she was even helping us to get rid of this whole shit.

After Taehyung composed himself again, a bit at least, he was a mess, I helped him up and brought him home.
I told his parents to not question anything and to just let him be, that he needed to be alone and have time for himself.

After that I slowly made my way to Yoongi's house. I already knew what would be expecting me.
A Butler with my bags in front of the door and telling me that "the master doesn't want you here anymore."
As I sighed I arrived at his street and was greeted with the sight I was already imaginating.

I walked up to the Butler and smiled politely as he bowed.
"I'm sorry Miss, the young Master has told me to wait for you to tell you, that he doesn't want to see you anymore. I'm really sorry. I don't know what happened."

"It's fine, thank you for waiting for me." I smiled at him and took my things from him.
"Could you tell him one last thing?"

He nodded and I smiled sadly.
"Tell him that he'll be crawling back to me when he finds out the truth."

He looked confused but nodded.
"Can I ask what has happened?"

I shook my head. "It's better if you don't know. It's just that he believes false rumors more than me."

He looked even more confused and I shook my head. "Forget it. Have a nice week, Liam." I said and bowed at him.
He bowed as well and with that I walked away, to the only place I could go to.

My real home.

-------
A/n:

Shit got down.

Don't hate me lol

I love you guys