Chapter 23

Stacy heard the footsteps on the hallway outside. She pulled down her shirt to expose more cleavage and then leaned further back on the table in the coffee room. She picked up the glass of water next to her and pretended to drink from it.

Andrew walked in. Not expecting to find anyone there, he was slightly startled to see Stacy. "Oh, hello there!" He said after taking an extra second to compose himself

Stacy intentionally lowered the pitch of her voice as she greeted back, "Hey." There was a sly smile on her face.

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Andrew Lancaster. You must be a new intern." Andrew said.

"Oh, I know you. You're the boss." Stacy looked Andrew up and down. She then put her glass on the counter and walked until she was close enough to make Andrew feel her breath. "You don't look like you have much fun around here. All bossed up in your office the whole time. Tense. Stressed. You need someone to help you have a good time." She ran her finger across Andrew's cheek and stopped at his parted lips. "I know just how to help you relax."

Stacy tucked her finger under Andrew's shirt and pulled him to the sofa. He didn't resist. She pushed him onto the sofa. He yielded. She set to unbuckling his belt and he stayed staring at her handiwork, mesmerized.

 She set to unbuckling his belt and he stayed staring at her handiwork, mesmerized