Chapter 5

McKenna's POV

After that eventful weekend, it was now sadly the time where you have to go to a torturous place called "school".

I still have some feelings of anger and jealousy inside of me after what happened, but I will just let them simmer down.

I started to get ready by walking into the bathroom and taking a quick shower. Then, I did my natural makeup look, which is what I usually do for school, consisting of foundation, concealor, and mascara. Once that was done, I put on my school uniform.

I grabbed my backpack and iPhone then headed out the door totally skipping anything for breakfast. That's actually how it's been all weekend, I haven't really been eating much since I started to cut again. Even though I only did it on Friday.. no other day this weekend.

Finally, the walk to school was over and I walked through the doors to hell, or school as some people like to call it. I got here early today so I could have a 30 minute free period from 7:30 to 8:00.

I went to my locker to get out my books for 1st period and oh great! I have the honor to see Matt and Jennifer sucking each others faces about ten lockers down from me. I held in all the anger that was still boiling and just ignored.

Now the hallways were pretty much filled with imbeciles, that I sadly have to call my piers, because 1st period starts in 5 minutes. I started walking the opposite way of Matt and Jennifer till I realized that my class was in that direction.

I walked past and bumped shoulders with Matt's little hooker.

Oh! I like that new nickname for her! Well, that's a keeper!!

Hooker acted as if it hurt her that I literally just 'touched' shoulders with her. I looked back and saw her making like a puppy dog face at Matt as if to do something. And that's when does it.

"Bitch!" Well I guess he wants to see what a real bitch looks like cause guess what.. my anger just overflowed with that sly comment.

I whipped my head around and shoved Jennifer right off Matt and got right up in his face.

"Don't test me cause, trust me, I will show what a real 'bitch' can do." I said with a sweet smile plastered on my face.

"You go girl, you go!" I thought to myself.

"And why would you want to do that to me?" He asked oh- so innocently.

I got real close to him and whispered, "I have my reasons." I said.

Right after that, I bounced to 1st period because the bell honestly just rang.

Thankfully getting me out of that argument.

***

|Lunch|

"Yass! Food!" I said to Jessica as we sat down at our lunch table.

I actually felt the need to eat at lunch today, which is a good sign.

Oh! Have I ever told you that Taylor Caniff ALWAYS.. I mean always.. flirts with me. Ever since 8th grade right after I broke up with Matt. I guess he always had a little crush on me and I just always just pushed it to the back of my mind.

Sometimes when I think about things, I think that Matt uses Hooker, I mean Jennifer, to make me jealous.

You know what, now its my turn..

"Hey Jess, want to go sit with Taylor and his friends? There are two seats left at his table." I asked while thinking of my jealousy plan.

"Uhh." She hesitantly said.