Chapter 7

McKenna's POV

(the next day)

I bat my eyes open. Then I realize that I'm in my bed. The blankets are so warm and plush, I do not wanna get up. I look to my left to see what time it is on my alarm clock.

8:29

Well, looks like I am going to stay in bed for a while. I turn on my phone to see if I got any texts, because you know, I'm Miss. Popular (note the sarcasm).

I see I got one text from Taylor and another from.. Matt. Clearly I'm not on the best speaking terms with Matt so I will just read that some other time. Let's open the one from Taylor.

Tay Tay: Had a fun time last night babe;)

Me: Same. We should do that again sometime

Speaking of last night I had so much fun with Taylor!! After that pointless conversation with Matt, Taylor and I went and got ice cream cones. Of course since Taylor is a boy, he took his and smeared it on my nose! Mind you, I'm not the type to just cry about it so I got him back. Let's just say by the end of the night we both had pretty good amount of ice cream on our faces.

I remember when Matt and I had our little ice cream war inside of A&K'S shop. I don't miss him exactly, but I do miss the memories that we made together.

Then, after that little ice cream war, he dropped me off at my house. Right before he left he kissed me! I know we've kissed before, but it just made my night even better.

Ohh!! My phone just went off with a text from Taylor!

Tay Tay: Are u doing anything later, like 11ish??

Let me think.. Nope!

Me: Nope. Whatcha wanna do?

Tay Tay: I was thinking maybe I could come over to ur place..

Yas, Yas, Yass!!

Me: Sure. See u at 11;)

Tay Tay: Bye babe.

Well since he is coming over at 11, I should probably start getting ready considering that it's.. 9:17.

I guess that means now it's time to get out of my comfortable bed. Ughh.

Okay, let's go eat some breakfast. As I walk down the stairs all you can hear is the creaking of the hardwood stairs. And might I add, kinda creepy.

I get downstairs and obviously no one is home because my mom and dad both work on Saturdays till 4:30. Which also means Karlie is with a babysitter.

I decided on some Cinnamon Toast Crunch for my breakfast. The lazy way. I grab my bowl and a spoon and sit on the couch in my living room.

What to watch, what to watch..

Oh shit! Taylor will be here in 40 minutes! I totally forgot!

I dash up the stairs, make a left to my bathroom and turn on the shower. I hop in wash my hair, shave my everywhere, and wash my body.

Then, I run across the hall to my room. I do a quick time check.. 10:40.

Props to me for taking a 20 minute shower!

I scurry over to my closet and decide on what to wear.

"Nope."

"Nah."

"Not feelin' it.."

"Perf!"

I decided on light washed denim high- waisted shorts with the pockets long so it gives the illusion that they are short, but in reality their not. A cropped black t- shirt that says "Rollin with my Homies". Then if we go anywhere, just some black vans. Simple ,yet stylish.

I didn't want to look caked so I just put on some foundation and black liquid eyeliner, which I did a phenomenal job on, and mascara.

And would you look at the time, it 10:59. That rhymed. I'm now officially classified as "Awesome".

*Knock* *Knock*

Taylor's here!!

I rush down the steps. A little too fast considering I totally almost face planted on the floor.

I open the door to find Taylor wearing khakis, a blue and purple tye- dyed muscle shirt, a blue bandana, and black vans.

Mmm, Tay be lookin' fine.

"Can I come in, or are you just gonna stand there?" He winks.

"Sorry." I reply

We go in and plop down on my couch.

"So, what were you planning on doing today?" I question.

"Well, I figured I could hang with you." He says with a smirk while putting his hand on my upper thigh. Don't worry my cuts are covered.

"I like that plan." I say as I bite my lip.

"Me too." He states while moving closer to me.

"What should me and you do while we hang out?" I say already knowing where this could possibly go.

"I was thinking maybe we could do a little of this.." He trails off.

Once I realize what is about to go down, I lean in and he complies.

Our lips are a centimeter away from another. The chemistry between us rising.

Then finally his lips touch mine. The kiss is sweet and loving. He puts his hands on my hips and lays me down on the couch. Not once breaking the kiss.

I part my legs, so he is not resting on my knees, and swing them around his waist. The kiss is now changing from loving to steamy.

I think he realized that I didn't want anything to go down on my living room couch, so he picks me up. My legs still strapped around his waist, he pushes me up against the wall and regains his grip on my thighs.

He climbs up the stairs and pushes my bedroom door open. Wow! Wonder how he knew which one was my room? Who cares.

Taylor throws me on my bed breaking the kiss.

"How far do you want this to go?" He asks.

Awkward.

"How about no more than just making out?" I tell with a questioning tone.

"Sounds good." He replies.

Then we go back to our previous position on the couch. He forcefully grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him while practically grinding on me.

I love sensation I get when I'm with Taylor. It's like he brings out a new side in me. A side that only he knows about. And honestly I love it. I love being with him and making new memories with him.

Then again, in the back of my mind there is always Matt. I know I will always have feelings for Matt because he was my first true love.. or at least I thought.

*Ring* *Ring*

Taylor's ringing phone brings back down to earth and out of my head.

"Hold on I'll be right back." He rushes the words out of his mouth.

"K." I plainly reply.

"Sure.. Yea.. Ok.. Be there in 20.. K bye." Is all I hear until Taylor hangs up the phone.

"Hey Kenna, I have to go somewhere. My.. umm.. my mom needs help with.. with work at the house so I'll see you later."

"Okay. Just text if you ever wanna "hang out" again." I say while putting quotes around hang out.

"Definitely." He says with a wink.

With not another word said he gets up, and leaves my room. I listen while he slams my front door and makes his way to his car.

I gently feel my lips. They are swollen, but I'm not surprised. I love the way they feel. I love how Taylor's lips fit perfectly with mine. I love how he caresses my body with his hands while he holds me.

If only he could stay here with me.