사 : still she haunts me, phantomwise

tell the psychiatrist something is wrong

. . .

— police station;

Going back to the precinct where Namjoon and Yoongi were jailed, two dead officers were lying on the ground with at least three-meter distance between their corpses. One of them was shot on the head while the other had it worse, his skull was cracked open after what it seemed to be multiple hits on the table.

Yugyeom gritted his teeth as he skipped one of them while he walked to the jail cage with a broken lock.

"How the f.uck did they escape?!" he screamed at the employees present in the area.

"U—um sir?"

"The f.uck do you want?!" he growled.

"You should check the CCTV footage. They—they broke the camera but the video was still intact" the officer's voice was shaking as he confronted the pissed chief deputy.

"Show me", as seen on the video, a man wearing a black hoodie with a mask covering his mouth went in the station around six in the morning. He sat on one of the chairs in the lounge area. The officer by the information desk, who's now a cold body on the floor, approached him but was taken aback when the boy pulled down his mask a bit.

Yugyeom was instantly riddled by the way the officer acted. He took a few more steps back before calling the other officer inside, whose soul has been sent to heaven as well, to take a look at the boy. He pulled a gun at him but the boy kicked his nuts and twisted his wrist, causing him to drop the weapon. The other officer was quick to respond but the boy already had the gun on his hand, he took a fast turn around and aimed the it directly on his forehead.

Without second thoughts, the bullet went straight through his head.

Still and all, the other officer was struggling to stand back on his feet while he cupped his swelling crotch. He took his taser out, even so, the boy dodged it perfectly then he received a jab on his face.

The stranger held him by the collar of his uniform and pinned him down the table. His back arched, fitting the side of the table nicely like a puzzle piece. The strange man strangled him and lifted his head to an enough height of levitation and forced it down, hitting the table loudly. He went all in at banging the officer's head on the table until he showed no sign of struggle anymore, blood dripping on the side.

And that was when the stranger found the perfect chance to gun the lock, making it possible for his friends to escape. The next thing that happened, a bullet was shot to the CCTV camera.