Meeting Oliver ✔️

Barry's P.O.V
Hello, my names Barry Allen. I'm also known as the Flash. Only my friends and allies know my real identity. I work as a CSI for the Central City Police Department, or the CCPD for short.

When I was a kid, my mother was murdered by something impossible and my father was falsely accused for it. He was sent to prison for a crime that he didn't commit. Even though I told them what I saw, No one believed me because they thought I made it up. That's when I started to live with my foster family the West's. Joe took me in and I grew up with him and Iris.

In middle school, I was bullied because of what happened. I was beaten so bad one time that Joe decided to send me to my Uncle's in Lima, Ohio. My uncle Alan Smythe moved us to Paris for a couple years but ended up coming back to Ohio. While I was with my uncle, I used the alias Sebastian Smythe. I decided to go by my middle name and take my uncles last name for the time being.

When we got back to Lima, Ohio, I enrolled into Dalton Academy. It was an all boys school.  That's where I met a bunch of my friends. I even became Captain of the Glee Club there. I even swore to myself that I would never tell Joe or Iris. I met a person named Blaine Anderson one day. I had a tiny crush on him. But he was from McKinley High School. Not to mention he had a boyfriend. I eventually got over him. After all the bad stuff I did to them and their glee club. I even helped him propose to his boyfriend. I had my first boyfriend at Dalton. It didn't end so well. Two years later, I graduated and went back to Central City without telling anyone. Even though they were my friends, I wanted to put my past behind me.

7 years later, I went to go see the start up of the particle accelerator and to see Harrison Well's speech. After being there, I went back to the lab at the police station with Iris. Joe got called out with his partner to look for the Martin Brothers. I went up to my lab and looked at my board with newspaper clippings involving my mother that I hid. While I was there, I looked at the TV to see that they were trying to shut down the particle accelerator. I looked up in time just to see an explosion in the direction of Star Labs. I could see that liquid was floating out of the containers which was not possible. Exactly like what happened at my house when I was 11. I look up at the skylight window just to see in shatter and then it was black. 

9 months later, I wake up to find out I'm in Star Labs. I find out a lot has happened since I was in the coma. Like Iris is dating Eddie, Joe's new partner. Joe's old partner passed before I was in the coma from being shot. Harrison Wells, someone that I look up to, is in a wheelchair. I met Dr. Caitlin Snow and Cisco Ramon. Not long after I left Star Labs, I realized that something was wrong. I was moving really fast.

I went back to Star Labs to get answers. Turns out that I got super speed from the particle accelerator exploding. That's when I decided that I should you my super speed for good. And then the Flash was born. Dr. Wells, Caitlin and Cisco helped me too.

After at least a year, we all found out that Harrison Wells was the Reverse Flash and that he murdered my mother. Now that he was defeated and gone, I had no way to prove that my dad was innocent.

We ended up actually finding a video recorded from Harrison Well's himself saying that he was the one that murdered Nora Allen. We also found out that Wells gave ownership over Star Labs to me.

After my dad got out of Iron Heights, we threw a party. He did tell me that now that he was out of Iron Heights, he was gonna go explore the world. Even though I didn't get to spend much time with him, I understood.

Now that leads to where we are now.

I'm meeting up with my friend Oliver Queen. I met Oliver before everything that happened with the accelerator. I was actually in Starling City, or now known as Star City, to check out a case that looked similar to my mothers.

Not to long after, Oliver got suspicious of me and found out that I wasn't here for the CCPD. He demanded to know why I was here, and that's when I told him and Felicity about my mom. He even yelled at me. Not that I didn't deserve it, I did lie.

After I got a call from Captain Singh, I went to the train station to head back to Central City. While I was waiting, I had a bag thrown over my head and taken somewhere. Turns out it was Felicity and Diggle needing my help. That's how I found out that Oliver was the Green Arrow. After I saved him from dying, he yelled at Felicity for bringing me here. I told him that she brought me here to save his life and that he should be grateful. We got into an argument and fought. Eventually he calmed down and told me not to tell anyone.

After everyone calmed down, I left to the train station so I could get to Central City before I get fired. I even sent him a mask so he didn't you face paint. To better seal his identity. After my coma, I went to see Oliver for help.

That's how we are here now. Me waiting for Oliver in an Italian restaurant in Central City. I was so lost in thought, I didn't even realize he had arrived.

"Hey Barry. Sorry I'm late, got held up and had to drive six hours to get here." Oliver apologizes as he sits down across the table from me. I was snapped out of my trance when he started talking.

"Its okay Oliver but you know that I could have sped over to Star City to come get you." I said. He chuckled while shaking his head.

"Yea and let you light our clothes on fire in the process, no way Barry." he says while laughing. I was laughing with him because he had a point. Our clothes weren't fire proof like my suit was.

"Well shall we get on with this dinner?" I say while still laughing. He nodded and we ordered. (I'm not really going to get in with what they ordered because i don't think its important.)

"Hey Oliver I have something to tell you." I said in a nervous tone of voice. He looked up at me. I could tell he heard the nervousness in my voice.

"I have to tell you something as well but you can tell me first." he said. Man I wish I could tell him to go first but if I don't go first, I might not get the nerve to again. I opened my mouth about to say something when I heard a voice behind me that sent a chill down my spine.

"Sebastian?" a voice said from behind me. I knew that voice. It could only be one person.

A/N : So I hope you like first chapter of this book because I did enjoy writing. Please vote and comment what you think of it.