HIM?! WHY?!

Barry's P.O.V
I arrived at the warehouse within seconds but I had to wait for Oliver to get here. He refuses to let me run him places because he doesn't want me to set his clothes on fire. Even though his Arrow suit is fire-proof thanks to Felicity and Cisco. It was minutes later when he finally arrived on his motorcycle.

Man he looks hot on that thing...Barry snap out of it! I thought as Oliver approached me.

"You ready Barry?" I nodded and we bust in. Our plan is to Find the hostages, find and tie the criminal up, and get everyone to safety. I checked the warehouse until I found the room then went to tell Ollie.

"I found the room Oliver. They are in the far right door in the left hallway." We ran to the end of the hallway and looked in the little crack inside the door. While we were looking, something pushed us from behind and locked us in the room with the Glee Members. When Rachel saw me, her eyes went wide in surprise.

"Woah its the Flash guys." Everyone was looking at me and Oliver. Nick just had to open his mouth didn't he. I just waved at them because I didn't know what else to do.

"Flash, are you here to save us?" Rachel was obviously trying to change the topic as fast as possible. Well that was originally the plan but now I have to follow the back-up plan which was wing it.

"I am. Just ran into some issues. Should be able to help you guys in a few minutes." I said with the vibrating voice. Oliver and I spend the next minute discussing how to help everyone. I told Cisco what happened and he said he is gonna try and help with the help of both teams. He said we needed to try to find a way out while they are working on it.

"So do you know who kidnapped you?" Might as well get some information while Oliver looks.

"No. He wore a mask but he said who he was looking for." I could tell Rachel was uncomfortable by the way her body stiffened at the thought of whoever this guy was searching for.

"Can you give me the guys name?"

"Yea, he said he was looking for Sebastian. I don't get why though. He's nothing more than a loser." I stiffened at the mention of my other name. Who could possibly be looking for me? I looked over to Oliver to see him worried as well. Before anymore questions can be asked, a figure walks out of the corner of the room surprising everyone.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Flash? What a pleasant surprise." I was shocked by who stepped out of the shadows.

HUNTER?! Why did he do this?

A/N: This book has got 24k reads! OMG that is the most I have ever had before. Thank you guys so much. I love you guys!