S- Class trials Part One

Everybody was on the boat with their partners.

Natsu and Happy
Gray and Loki
Wendy and Mest
Levy and Gajeel
Freed and Bislow
Elfman and Evergreen
Juvia and Lisanna
Lucy and Cana

Gramps- Okay brats there are eight tunnels. Some lead to S-Class wizards, against two teams , or the Serenity- the tunnel you can pass through without any attacks. Now ,GO.

Everybody was about to take off until Freed put a spell around them from getting out. Five minutes went by then everybody took off and Lucy and Cana were last.

Lucy had grabbed on to Cana's hips then she spread out her wings and took off. They made it to the tunnels and they were last so they had no other choice, but to go in tunnel C. When Lucy and Cana went through they walked and saw their opponents which were Freed and Bislow.

Cana- Oh my gosh.

Bislow- Looks like we got you two. This will be easy.

Freed- Before we fight can you ladies cover up.

Lucy and Cana- Huh.

Bislow- Dude its better this way.

Freed- Buts it's distracting.

Cana- Now we know what your weakness is.

Cana uses her card magic and a lot of women were in bikinis on Freed.

Freed- Stop ... what is this?

Lucy summoned Virgo who got knocked out quickly then Aries who had surrounded the guys with pink clouds that was hard to get through or get out. Lucy knocked out Bislow and his babies.

The pink clouds had cleared out and Cana's spell had disappeared. Freed came attacking them then Cana had castes a water spell with her cards then Lucy spreader her wings out and attacked Freed, then somehow Freed got burnt and shocked by lighting from Lucy.

Lucy and Cana had defeated Freed and Bislow, both go through the path and finished their challenge and made it out.

Cana- How did you do that?

Lucy- What?

Cana- That fire and lightning thing on Freed.

Lucy- Oh I don't know it just came through.

Cana- Aw.

TimeSkip the other teams made it out and Gramps came.

The ones that made it out:

Natsu and Happy
Gray and Loki
Levy and Gajeel
Elfman and Evergreen
Cana and Lucy.

Gramps- Next challenge is to find the First Master grave. I'll be waiting there. GO.

Everybody take off.

TimeSkip when there were other wizards attacking and Lucy was being attacked by the big guy

Lucy was running and trying to either slow down the guy or distract him. Lucy had flew up in the sky then she saw Natsu and landed where him and Happy were.

Lucy- You guys need any help?

Natsu- Yeah.

Lucy was about to attack until the big guy came.

Natsu- I'll take big guy over here and you take her.

Lucy- Got it.

Natsu and Lucy go for their opponents.

Lucy and Ultear threw attacks at each other, but they kept dodging the attacks. Lucy then teleported in front of Ultear then behind to confuse her and kicked her on the side from behind. Ultear then cast a spell to cause Lucy to be in pain, but when the spell affected Lucy, Lucy was on the ground in pain.

Ultear- Ha. Finally got you . Now your in pain.

Lucy- I'm not so sure about that.

Lucy started to rise up . Lucy was going to use Ultear attack against her. Lucy had connected her magic with Ultear spell then Lucy eyes started to glow pixel red. Lucy came at Ultear quick and used the spell on Ultear and Ultear fell to the ground. Lucy went up into the air and her wings were wide out then it started glowing red and Lucy shot Angel explosion at Ultear which caused Ultear to go down.

Natsu opponent was down as well.

Lucy- They say you need to learn how to handle your own attacks.

Natsu- Nice job.

Lucy- Right back at you.

Natsu, Lucy, and Happy got right back to the Fairy Tail group then there was a dragon and Gramps attacking it.

Thank you for reading 📖

Previously off the next chapter

I know who you are.