🤭Confess🤭

Laxus POV

Gramps had granted me my own office. I guess this is because I am his grandson and I'm also smart. I was sitting at my desk and I heard somebody knock on my door. "Come in",I said and it was Lucy who came in. She looked so cute in her pink dress she always wear. She came close and smiled.

"Congratulations Sparky",she said.

"Thanks Blondie. Why are you always in the infirmary",I asked.

"Because since Porlyusica is barely here then Gramps allowed me to heal wizards and work in there",said Lucy.

"Don't you still get to go missions",asked Laxus as Lucy nodded.

"So how does it feel to be Gramps manager",asked Lucy as I stood up and she was right behind me.

"Manager",I asked concerned.

"Yeah your good at being a leader because certain wizards listen to you",said Lucy as she put her arms around me and I blushed.

"Manager",I asked still concerned then I felt Lucy boobs press against my back.

"I'm just kidding. Your basically the dude that reads suggestions that the guild writes to see if its good",said Lucy as I then felt her hand on my abs and I was blushing hard.

"Lu-Lu-Lucy",I said stuttering as my jacket came off and I went and then locked the door and put a sound proof barrier over the room.

I then looked back to see Lucy without her dress on revealing her melons. I blushed then I took my pants off leaving me with only boxers on. I brung her close and we both started having a make out session.

"Lucy I love you women", I said and Lucy blushed then smiled.

"Love you too Laxus",she said and when she says my name she's actually being serious and honest. We both had our moment with each other and then we stopped and she put on her pink dress and I put on my pants . She was about to leave until I said meet me at my house. She nodded then left my office. The old man came in and smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Your smiling at me what happened while Lucy was in here",asked Gramps suspicious.

"Oh we talked", I said and he just left.

At Laxus house

Lucy came over to his house and both talked and made out and Laxus kept wondering if Lucy wanted to be his girlfriend or live with him. Because Laxus knew Lucy very well.

This is what happened:

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖