Get Well Soon

Gons POV

When I left Killua I couldn't help but worry every second because of the condition he was in. Every time that I heard either  a cough or a sneeze I would run back into the room to check on him. I worry way too much heheh. I needed to find something to do so I decided to go an see if my Aunt Mito needed help. She was outside pinning clothes on the  clothes line so they can dry.

"Hi Aunt Mito do you need any help?" I asked as she turned around to face me.

"Hmm... you can help by getting me a couple more clothes pins." Aunt Mito said pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

"There should be some in the drawer next to the sink." She said smiling.

I nod in understanding and start to go back inside the house to retrieve the clothes pins.

"Alright I'll be back!" I said as I closed the door to the house and walking into the kitchen.

I walked to the sink and seen the drawer that was next to the sink and opened it and seen a couple pencils a card of some sort and the clothes pins. I grabbed about five and walked backe to Aunt Mito and handed her the clothes pins.

"Thanks Sweetie you've been such a great help" She said as she hung up the last of the clothes.

I nodded and asked if she needed anything else, and she said not at the moment so I had to retreat back into the house to think of something else to do with my time.

I went up to my room and sat on the edge of my bed to think about what to do with the rest of my day. I felt like I was sitting there for hours when I was snapped out of my trance by a loud thump coming from downstairs. I blinked taking in what just happened and started making my way downstairs.

I went into the living room to where Killua was to see that Killua was no longer on the sofa... but on the floor. His face was down and he groaned in pain. And I quickly ran to him and helped him back on the couch. His eyes were partly opened and they were clouded. The color in his eyes were pretty much gone and thats when I began to panic. I yelled for Aunt Mito and she came rushing back into the house her eyes full of panic.

"What is it!? Why did you yell for me Gon?" She said quickly.

"Its Killua look at his eyes!! He isn't normal something is terribly wrong!" I said my eyes beginning to tear up. 

She sat down next to me and examined Killua, her expression changed from panic to shrilled terror. This scared me even more and  I looked at my aunt with pure panic and curiosity.

"W-Whats Wrong!?" I said still reading my aunts expression.

She seemed to try to hide her scaredness and looked at me with sad eyes.

"His condition has gotten worse... I'm N-not sure... If he will make I-" Aunt Mito was interrupted by a nasty cough coming from Killua and she felt his forehead. 

"he has a very high fever... from the sound of his cough his throat is dry and he may have strep throat. I sighed with both relief and distress in knowing That my best friend isn't  going to leave me anytime soon. I look back at Killua who was looking at me and some color has already returned to his eyes.

"G-Gon... The Couch... Is V-Very uncomfortable... I want to lay D-Down in a bed...." Killua mumbled out.

I smiled a little because it's been a little bit since I've heard his voice... Hey! five hours is a long time thank you very much!

"You want me to take you up to my room?" I suggested.

A faint smile appeared on Killua's face which meant yeah.

I smiled back in return and asked Aunt mito to take him to my room. She nodded and picked him up very gently and with caution and made her way to my room with Killua in her arms. I rolled my eyes and went to follow but Killua's phone made a buzzing noise indication he has recieved a text message. I get a little snoopy and look at his phone and my heart froze at what I seen.

Illumi: Killu where are you Mother is furious and you still have a job to finish, if you don't return I will be forced to come find you and kill your useless friend of yours.

I honestly didn't know what to do so I turned off Killuas location on his phone hoping that will solve the problem and I went upstairs to join Aunt Mito and Killua.

_____________________________________________________________________________

When I arrived upstairs Killua was laid on the bed and neatly covered up by a blanket. I look over at Aunt Mito whom was tidying up my room.

"Thanks Aunt Mito." I said and went and sat at the edge of my bed.

She finished cleaning up and smiled at me.

"There's no need to thank me dear, now take care of Killua while I prepare some Dinner alright?" 

"Alright Aunt Mito!" I said as she exited my room and closed my door.

I looked over at Killua and noticed that Aunt Mito had put a washcloth on his forehead to stabilize his temperature. I laid down next to him and looked at the ceiling I wondered why is his condition worsening. I looked at him one last time and decided to drift into a somewhat peaceful slumber.

Moments later I was surrounded by complete darkness. what is this? Where am I?

I try to run but I am unable to move. But why.

"Are you Killu's useless friend?" A voice from the distance says.

"U-Um yeah? I guess but useless isn't how I'd put it."

When I finished my sentence I felt a sharp pain going through my left leg. I put my hand on where the pain was coming from and realize that its wet. I'm bleeding? I was able to see myself then. Then the voice continued.

"I will rip you away from Killu's life." The voice said as I felt what felt like a sword or knife pierce where my heart was located.

"You better watch yourself." the voice said and everything went black.