Day Dreamer

Killuas POV
The boat just arrived at the dock, and I'm getting off the boat. When I do I look around, but I don't see Gon.
"Hmm, I wonder where he is." I said staring off into the distance. I decided to sit myself down on a bench near the dock just in case Gon shows himself. I took out a chocolate bar and started snacking on it.
"Man, I only have one choco-robot left! Oh well."
I finished my chocolate in about ten minutes, and stood up to throw the wrapper away, but as I was walking back to the bench I heard a distinct voice call my name.
"Killua!" The voice called. I decided to look around. I see a small green figure in the distance I took a closer look. It has to be Gon! I mean, who else would be wearing bright green clothes. Tch, he has no fashion sense.

Gons POV
I can see Killua and I think he can see me but I'm not sure.
"Killua!" I yelled his name again hoping for a response.
"Gon!" I sighed with relief as the silver haired boy started running to me as well as I. I stretched my arms out getting ready for a hug, and with surprise... so did Killua. Soon our arms were wrapped around each other, but only for a moment because Killua broke the hug.
"Gon, how have you been?" Killua suddenly asked
I didn't really know how to respond so I just said,
"I've been well."
Killua smiled and patted my back.
"We should probably get to your Aunt Mito's house to catch up, don't you think?" Killua looked at me curious of what I might say. I smiled at him and started walking back to Aunt Mito's house.
"Yeah! That's a great idea Killua!" I've made up my mind, I'll try have the best time with Killua than I ever had!

No ones POV
Killua and Gon both raced back to Aunt Mito's house. It was a tie and of course they fought over who won. When they walked into the house they were both greeted with Aunt Mito and a huge breakfast at the table. They prayed... then stuffed their faces. After that, they cleaned up and went upstairs to talk and catch up on things.

Killuas POV
Gon hasn't changed one bit, still the same Gon. We just got done talking about what we have done in the past eight months. Gon had said he traveled around with his father and had come to Aunt Mito's house last month. All I said was I traveled around a bit with Alluka, but unfortunately I had to bring her back to the Zoldyck estate. I made sure she would be treated with respect and will get to come see me whenever she wants without anyone trying to hurt her or be afraid of her.
I looked at Gon and suddenly felt a rush or a... flood of something course through my body as Gon smiled at me. What's this weird sensation I'm feeling? What's going on? why is it happening to me?
"Killuph" I hear in the background, who is that?
"Killma" I hear the voice again, only a bit more clear. Who's saying that?
"Killua!" I snap out of my little daydream and I realized Gon looks a bit concerned.
"Killua? Are you ok?" Gon also looks a little scared. Oops didn't mean to do that. I feel it again...the flood of...something.
"Y-yeah I'm fine Gon...I just..." my voice was cut off into staring into Gon's eyes. There so...beautiful. I'm so confused...how am I so fascinated with Gons eyes...I've never felt like this before, is this...love? N-No, I can't love Gon, he's my best friend!
"Killua!" I realized I was daydreaming again, and Gon looked even more frightened than before, I don't blame him.
"I'm sorry Gon I-I'm just thinking is all, sorry I was worrying you." I rub the back of my head and smile a little trying to assure him nothing... important... is wrong. I suddenly realized I was staring right at Gon, and sure enough, he was staring back. I cleared my throat.
"I need to uh...go get my uh, I-I left something downstairs."
I quickly made an excuse and ran downstairs, only to collide with Mito.
"I uh...I'm sorry M-Mito." I stuttered as I spoke, I don't know what's going on!
"Killua? Is something bothering you? If it's about Gon you can tell me about it." It's like she read my mind.
"Uh, y-yeah, something's with me...and I do think it has to do with Gon as well. Maybe you can help."
She was already sitting on the sofa and she signaled me to come sit next to her so I did.
"So what's going on?" Mito asked me. I took a deep breath and looked at her, her eyes were full of curiosity and concern.
"Everytime I see Gon now, I get a weird feeling. I also get a bit shakey. Just a minute ago I kept thinking about how beautiful Gon's eyes were, and then I started stuttering and getting a bit sweaty. I looked at Mito and she's...LAUGHING!!??
"What's so funny?" I'm so confused what's funny about having a weird feeling you don't understand?
"You know, just a little bit ago, Gon had told you he had to go to the bathroom right?
I nodded my head
"Well, he had actually come to me and told me something very similar. I know exactly what's wrong with you two." Mito was in a full-out laugh and it sorta seemed like she was going to pass out.
"Please tell me Mito!" I got on my knees and started begging her.
"Oh alright, but get back on the sofa." She stopped laughing, but she still had a grin on her face.
"Ok, no matter how much you don't believe it or deny it, you are actually in love with Gon."