Do You Want To Be More?

Authors Note: This may have a little bit of lemon in this so all you dirty sinners come read this chapter😂

Gons POV
I awoke peacefully and sat up stretching. I look over to Killua who is still sleeping happily next to me. I get out of bed with caution so I don't wake up Killua and slowly open the bedroom door and peer out.

"The lights are still off, I guess Aunt Mito is still sleeping." I grin and close and lock the door.
"This will be perfect" I say and go back and lay down on the bed face to face with a sleeping Killua.

I smile and kiss Killua on the cheek and Killua didn't move at all.

"Hmm..." I say as I kiss Killua on the lips. I keep my eyes open and once again Killua doesn't react at all. I can't say I'm impressed I've slept through a lot more than that!

I decided to do something more so I get on top of Killua and lick his neck. To my relief he moved a little and closed his eyes shut tighter. I smile and I move down so I'm sitting betweenhis legs.

I look at Killua who is still sleeping and I grab onto the rim of his shorts and pull them down a little. I stop to look at Killua who had not moved, so I continue until his shorts were all the way off and I tossed then to the side of the bed.
I put my hand in Killua's boxers only to feel the throb of Killua's hardness as I stroked him a couple times. I look back at Killua who's face expression had changed, his eyes are closed tight and he has a blush on his face.

"Oh so you were awake the whole time" I said giggling.
Killua opened one eye and looked at me like I'm stupid.
"Says the one holding onto my cock!" Killua said with his face turning into a darker shade of red.

"Well I'm not the one who!...who...uhh I got nothing! But I'll think of something at some point!" I said getting a tighter grip on Killuas cock causing him to let out a light moan.
That made me blush and I looked at him and took my hand out of his boxers.

"Nee Killua" I said as Killua looked at me blushing.
"Hmm?"
"Can..we uh d-do something else other than kissing" I got embarrassed saying that.

"Hmm? Like what?"
Ok! I know he knows what I mean!
"Oh come on you know what I mean!" I said turning into a darker shade of red.

Killua smirked "um I might but can you tell me just to make sure?"

"Uh I'm not entirely sure yet!" I couldn't say it, I'm to much of a chicken. Just then Killua sat up and grabbed my belt to my shorts. I looked at him as he unbuckled it and unzipped my shorts.

"Gon, stand up"  Killua ordered me. I obeyed and stood on the bed. He pulled my shorts off and told me to sit back down. I did and he tossed my shorts off to the side.

"If I can't have shorts on, neither can you" Killua said and he lowered my body onto his. We began with a heated kiss that turned into a sweating mess already.

I was kissing Killua for about eight minutes before breaking the kiss for air. Until Killua grabbed my butt which caused me to yelp with surprise.

"Heh, scare ya?" Killua said with his eyes half-lidded with lust.
I chuckled as I spoke "yeah a little bit"

Killua smirked and apologized "sorry I'll warn you next time."
Killua didn't have to apologize but as I was about to say something he pulled me into another kiss.
By then I was turned on by this and I could tell Killua was too. So I moved my body closer to his and rubbed my erection against his causing both of us to moan.

All of a sudden Killua pinned me down on the bed so now he was on the top.

"Way to go Gon, now you've turned me on" Killua said lustfully as he grabbed the rim of my boxers and pulled them off. I was blushing in embarrassment as he examined my length. Finally he stopped looking at my length but he grabbed onto it and started stroking my length which caused me to moan.

"Huh? you like that?" Killua said as he rolled his thumb on my tip. "A-Ah yes!" I managed to say that.
Killua stroked faster as he positioned himself between my legs. "Gon, what do you want me to do?" Killua said lustfully.
"Can you F-Fuck me?" I said barley managing to make out those words.

"Certainly" Killua said pulling down his boxers as well.
"I don't think we need to prep up, I think we both are already wet enough" Killua said blushing.
I nodded in agreement as we both took off the rest of our clothing.
"You ready?" Killua said looking at me blushing a lot.
"Y-yeah" I responded.