I'm not leaving

Killuas POV

I felt like I was sleeping for hours... just when I was awoken by a shrilled scream coming from next to me. I honestly did feel a lot better, but now it looks like Gon is feeling pain. I held him in my arms and had a panicked expression on my face. I look at Gon and see that he has the look like he just met his death, if that was the case I need to wake him up rather quickly. I start to shake him gently and nothing happens. I didn't know what to do at that point so I kinda just rolled him off the bed until I heard a loud thump of him hitting the ground. I made a cat face and peered down at the floor to see Gon looking right up at me with a frown on his face.

"You didn't have to push me off the bed you know!" he said pouting.

"you scared me" I said also making a pouting face.

Gon looked at the ground and seemed rather distracted like none of what had just occured, never happened. I began to question what he was thinking about and got off the bed and crouched down by him wincing in pain as my leg began to throb. I tried my best to ignore it and I continued to focus on Gon.

"Soo what are ya thinking about?" I said making another cat face.

Gon ignored me and continued to look at the floor.

"Hey! are you even listening to me!?" I said getting frustrated.

Gon finally snapped out of his trance and looked at me with sad gloomy eyes.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Killua..." Gon began.

"Someone... well in my dream... said that they were going to rip me away from you, and then..." Gon shivered as he spoke.

"Then... He killed me... Everything was so dark, cold, and lonely. I didn't know what to do."

Gon had a tear going down his cheek. I didn't know how to respond so I embraced him... tried to comfort him in a hug. He hesitated at first but hugged me back letting his tears flow freely down his face.

"Gon... Do you think I'm going to leave your side?" I ask as he looks at me and nods slowly still crying.

I caressed his cheek and wiped away his tears. He sniffed and tried to stop crying but failed and cried a lot more than before.

"I am absolutly NOT going anywhere Gon... count on it." I said as I Kissed his cheek. That seemed to have calmed him down a little.

"I think... Illumi was the one who killed me..." He finally spoken and my eyes widened. 

I thought to myself for a moment 'Does he Know where I am? Will he come and take me away...' I snapped out of my thoughts as Gon stood up and held out his hand to help me up. We both stared at each other and thought about everything for a moment until I broke the silence.

"Heh...Heheheh!" I felt like I was going crazy, I honestly have never thought it would come to the point where I have no idea of what to do next. I held my head and winced in pain as it felt like my brain was on fire.

"Killua?..." Gon said as I looked at him my vision blurred a little and then that's when I heard the voice in my head.

"I know where you are located Killu... Mother is furious and has ordered me to return you home. I will not stop until you either go without explanation of either you or I will kill that idiot friend of yours.

I got down on my knees and looked down and held my head and grasped on my hair trying to get him out of my head. Why is this happening to me? Why won't he just leave me alone already?

I tried to look at Gon but just as I looked up everything had gotten dark and I was in a really dark area. I could hear Gon yelling for me in the distance. I opened my mouth to yell in response, but nothing came out my voice was gone.

"Nobody but I can hear you Killu," Illumi had said as looked like some sort of spotlight lit up to here he was standing. I quickly dashed and tried to slice him with my claws but he vanished and appered behind me, pushing me to the ground. 

"Hey Killu, lets watch as you kill your friend alright?" He said as a bright light appeared in front of me, it seemed like I was looking through my eyes but at the same time I wasn't. I couldn't control my actions, my body, I couldn't do anything. I watched as my body acted as a puppet for Illumi's entertainment and his pride. I couldn't do anything, I was useless. My claws came out and Gon blocked his face and was cut severely on the left arm. I screamed in terror as I could not do anything. Then, I heard Gon's voice.

"Killua... This... This Isn't you, Where is the Killua I know?" Gon said calm with affectionate eyes. 

A tear went down  my face as I seen my hand go in the air about ready to finish him off. I screamed Gon's name and tried to take control over my body once again, it was hopeless. My head started to throb in pain and it was already too late, it looked as if Gon had already accepted his fate. I yelled his name once more and putting my hand on my forehead and grabbing onto something sharp. I pulled it out and looked to see what kind of thing was implanted in my head.

"A needle... pretty smart Big bro... I'm guessing you put this thing in my head when I was younger " I said as I looked up to see that my hand has stopped just as one of my claws had barely touched Gon's tan skin. I sighed in relief and started to cry. I'm glad that's over. I looked at where my brother was standing and he was no longer there. And when I looked back to where I could see Gon... That was Gon as well.

A voice in my head told me to close my eyes so I obeyed and closed my eyes moments I was in someones warm embrace, I open my eyes to see it was Gon. He's Ok... Thank God... I hugged him tightly and smiled. It's all over...

"I'm Sorry Gon..." I said as tears go freely down my face.

Gon hugged me even tighter.

"Why? it... none of this was your fault, and it doesn't matter anymore I'm ok...your ok... lets just be thankful Mito-San didn't hear any of the commotion." He chucked a little trying to ease the tension. Of course it worked and I laughed as I looked at his arms.

"Lets get you fixed up" I said as I grabbed his hand and took him to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.