Confused Love

Authors note: So Killua did cuss in this and so if you don't like cuss words I suggest you don't read this because there is going to be more cussing in the future.

Gons POV

Killua sure has taken a while, I wonder what he's up to. I stand up and start to head to the stairs. I stop at the top of the stairs and listen, I can make out Aunt Mito's voice and Killua's as well.

"Forgot something huh? Yeah right that was an excuse wasn't it" I say quietly and continue listening.

"No, that isn't possible! Are you sure!?" It was Killua, he sounded astonished.
"Yes Killua, you are in lo-" Just as Aunt Mito was talking I lost my footing and fell down the stairs.
Everything was spinning but I did make out Killua and Aunt Mito run to me quickly.
"Gon! Are you ok?" Mito had said...I think I couldn't quite hear at the moment.

"Huh?" I responded looking at Aunt Mito with my eyes squinted. I rubbed my eyes and my vision returned to me a little but I still couldn't really hear. I hit my head falling down th stairs so I also got a headache, just my luck!

Aunt Mito looked extremely worried and she picked me up.
"I'm fine Aunt Mito!" I said squirming a little.
Aunt Mito rolled her eyes and signaled Killua todo something, Killua eknowleged and nodded.

"Hey Gon, how many fingers am I holding up?" I looked at Killua and squinted as I looked at him.

"Uhhhhh three?" I answered. Killua shook his head.

"Not quite, five... the answer is five" Killua rolled his eyes.
"Your not ok Gon you should take him up to his room Mito" Killua said looking at Aunt Mito.

Aunt Mito nodded and started taking me upstairs.

"Ugh I'm fine really!" I said rubbing my eyes again. All of a sudden I could feel Aunt Mito glare at me.

"Gon, stop talking back your not alright!" Aunt Mito said with a tone of anger in her voice. I stopped talking and just closed my eyes.

Killuas POV
I bet Gon was getting impatient and decided to come looking for me. It's my fault he got hurt I took too long. After Mito got done laying Gon down in his bed upstairs she came back downstairs and looked at me.

"You should probably go up there with him, or else he will probably just try to come back downstairs, I'm going out for a little while so you'll get your chance."

I nodded and went upstairs to see Gon laid down on his side with his eyes closed. I'm not entirely sure if he is sleeping yet but I guess I'll find out. I sat down on the bed next to him and looked at his face. It was so beautiful. His perfect shaped face, his peaceful look when he Is sleeping and most of all is lips. They look so soft it just makes me want to kiss him.
I blush slightly at the thought and smile as I recall what Mito told me.

"He's at the top of the stairs Killua, he's not very good at being quiet here. He will most-likely fall down, it's happened before. And when he does that's when you make your move."

I take a deep breath and lean over closer to Gon until I can feel his breath on my face. I get red and slowly closed my eyes and my lips made contact with his. Just as I thought, his lips were soft and warm I felt like I could kiss him forever.
I broke the little kiss with him and opened my eyes and looked at Gon. He was looking directly at me.

"Oh Fuck!" I didn't know how to react so I just ran into the bathroom that was next to his room and locked the door. My heart was pounding so hard I could feel it through my chest. As I try to catch my breath I hear a knock on the door.

"G-Go Away!" I yell sliding down the wall and hugging my legs.
I could already tell he wasn't gonna leave until he got what he wanted.

"Killua unlock the door" Gon said in a calm voice.

My heart was still pounding and I tried to sound as natural as possible.

"And why should I d-do that?"

I could hear Gon sigh "please..."

I took at deep breath and unlocked the door only to slide back down the wall where I was sitting before. The door slowly opened to reveal Gon with a worried yet confused look on his face.

"What was that all about?" Gon said looking at me.
I guess Gon already recovered since he could make out where the bathroom was.

"Oh you know just...I don't know" I responded honestly.
Gon knelt down and looked into my eyes.
"Do you...love me Killua? Is that why you kissed me?" Gon said staring deeply into my eyes. It made me feel uncomfortable so I looked the other way.

"Y-Yeah" I blushed as I admitted it.
"But I understand if you don't feel the sa-" I was interrupted with a soft pair of lips interact with mine. I open my eyes wide as I saw Gon kiss me. I slowly closed my eyes as I opened my mouth a little to let Gon's tongue intertwine with mine.

Our tongues battled for dominance while Gon moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes as I also wrapped my arms around him with our tongues still battling. I let Gon win and he swirled his tongue around mine. A few minuets passed until we both broke the kiss for air. A strand of saliva still connected the both of us and I was breathing heavily. I looked at Gon and blushed.
The strand of saliva broke apart and Gon smiled.

"W-What are you smiling for!?" I asked blushing a lot.

"Because you do! You love me!" Gon smiled and hugged me.
I blushed and hugged back.
"Yeah I do, ever sense I met you in the Hunter Exam, I kinda felt something different than I did everyone else."
Gon smiled and stood up.
"We should probably go back into the room the hard floor isn't very comfortable."

I smiled and nodded "yeah, let's go" I got up and followed Gon into the bedroom. We both laid down in the same bed and faced eachother.

Gon had a slight blush on his face and he spoke.
"I love you Killua" He said that and cuddled close to me.

"I love you too Gon" I said back cuddling him as well, and we ended up drifting into a peaceful sleep.

3 hours later
Mitos POV

I return home and quietly shut the door.
"Its pretty quite" I say putting the groceries on the counter and cautiously head up stairs to the boy's room. I peer over the corner and slightly open the door to see the two boys there hands intertwined and Killuas other hand was under his shirt on his stomach sleeping peacefully.

"I knew you could do it Killua" I smiled and headed back downstairs to put the groceries away.