I'm coming

Killuas POV
I looked down at my hands, sitting on a bench in the rain. I don't know how I got here, but I guess it started with my mom saying how I'm going to be the best assassin ever! I guess I ran away...again and ended up on a bench. Then suddenly I got a phone call.

No ones POV
Killua picks up his phone and answered it.
"Hello?"
A more than familiar voice answered him with a cheer in his voice.
"Killua!!" It was Gon, his friend that Killua hasn't seen for eight months.
"Oh, hey Gon it's been a while." Killua said rubbing the back of his head.
"I know! Hey Killua, you should come to Aunt Mito's house! I'm there right now, and Aunt Mito said it's ok!!"
Gon had said that screaming into the phone and Killua had to pull the phone away from his ear for a moment.
"Oh, uh, sure Gon I'm on my way. I'll be their by tomorrow morning ok??"
Killua had assumed he was going to go somewhere else, so he had brought his backpack with the three things he needs. Clothes, money, and chocolate. That's all he needs to be happy. Killua could hear Gon cheering on the other end, clearly excited that he was going to see his best friend again
Gon sighed and spoke once more into the phone.
"Ok Killua see you in the morning."
"See you in the morning" Killua responded back.

By now it had stopped raining and all the tension has eased like this was meant to happen.

Gons POV
When I hung up the phone I quickly rushed down the stairs and pretty much kept running in circles until my Aunt Mito stopped me.
"What's got you so excited Gon?" Mito said with a grin on her face.
"Killuas coming Aunt Mito isn't that great!?" I was so full of energy I thought I could run to the Heavens Arena and back.
"That's great dear, when will he be arriving?" Mito asked putting some towels away
"He said he will be here by tomorrow morning so I have to wake up EXTRA early!"
Mito had a big smile on her face seeing me so incredibly happy.
" Alright Gon, if you need to wake up early I suggest you go off to bed now."
I smiled at Mito.
"Yes Mito-San." I said already running off to my room upstairs.
I jumped into my bed and looked at the ceiling.
"I can't wait for Killua to get here, we have soooo much to catch up on!" I said smiling.
"I hope he gets here soon." I said drifting into a peaceful sleep.

No ones POV
Killua had boarded the boat to Whale Island and Gon had gone off to sleep to meet his friend at the dock when he arrives. The two friends are really excited to see eachother, especially since they haven't seen one another in a long time.

Killuas POV
Oops, I dozed off on the boat. I mean I haven't had a goodnights sleep in almost three days. I'm almost their, I can actually see Whale Island. If I know Gon, he's probably already there waiting for me.
"Almost their Gon." I said quietly.
Gons POV
"OH NOOOO!!"
I fell out of bed, quickly got my things on, and ran downstairs, tripping on the last few.
"Slow down Gon." It was Aunt Mito, she had gotten up a bit early as well.
"Oh Aunt Mito I slept in! I'm gonna be late I gotta go now, bye Mito-San!" I said that running out the door going towards the dock.
"I really hope I'm not late!" I said going down the hill to the dock.