tyler

"tyler hurry up. we're already late!", kelly told her son.

they were at a gas station and tyler insisted they go inside so he could buy bubble gum but he couldn't decide on what flavor.

" 'm sorry mama it's just... i already have grape. maybe i could try the cherry? but the watermelon looks so good!", tyler giggled.

kelly smiled at her innocent son. he was turning 16 in a week and she still wasn't sure what to get him. he already had like every pastel skirt and oversized sweater. maybe a nice crop top. no it's almost December, she thought.

"mama i pick watermelon. im gonna go pay then we can go see laura and josh!", tyler smiled as he skipped to the cash register.

🌸🌸🌸

"ty honey wake up. we made it to laura's house.", kelly whispered as she lightly shook tyler awake.

he rubbed his eyes and looked out his window to see that they had in fact made it to the dun residence. tyler didn't know how to feel about changing his last name at first but he thought it was funny so he was okay with being called "tyler dun".

tyler and his mother were still unpacking from their small apartment to move in with laura and josh in their really big home. they would finish tomorrow but for now tyler could barley keep his eyes open.

as kelly helped tyler up the front steps laura's son and tyler's new step brother joshua opened the door for them. tyler was too tired to realize it was josh but if he was more awake he would've blushed like crazy. he thought josh was a very hot boy.

he understood that him and josh were brothers but he couldn't help the fact that he had the tiniest crush on him. only if he knew it would only grow to be the hugest crush.

"thank you, joshua.", kelly smiled.

and that's when tyler opened his eyes. him and josh made eye contact and tyler couldn't help the peach blush that spread across his cheeks.

"well boys it's late. is your mom already in bed? im probably gonna sleep too.", kelly said.

"uh yeah my mom is watching television in the bedroom.",
josh answered.

"ok well night boys, don't stay up late." she said traveling upstairs.

and then there were two.

back at it again with another story. just can't stop. im excited for it too. i have no idea where it's gonna go and that's the beauty of it.

-m🧚🏾‍♀️