affection

tyler grabbed his phone from the pocket of his shorts with embroidered hearts on it and quickly tapped on spotify.

he scrolled down his artists list until he was at the c's. he clicked on one of his favorite bands and scrolled through the songs when he finally reached the one he wanted to show josh.

as the song played josh noticed how mature it was and quickly decided that this band probably wrote about a lot of sexual and explicit things.

tyler quietly sang along and josh couldn't help but smile trying not to choke on a cheeto. although he did start to cough which made tyler look at him with worried eyes.

"are you alright? want a sip of lemonade?", tyler asked pulling out a bottle of cold lemonade.

josh nodded and took it from him taking a sip. it was so good and it tasted homemade. tyler smiled as he saw josh drank most of it.

"mama helped me make it back home.", tyler grinned.

the song had finished by now.

"that's sweet.", josh smiled.

"omg! sweet is another song by cigarettes after sex! i'll show you it-", he was cut off.

"tomorrow? after i show you a song. we can do this every night if you want. you're pretty chill and i liked the first song you showed me.", josh said.

tyler smiled through his yawn.

"can i sleep in here with you? don't wanna go down the dark hallway just to get to my room..", tyler mumbled.

a few moments later they were cuddling and josh was questioning his sexuality. he had a girlfriend after all.

hi im back

-m🤰🏾