first day

it was wednesday which means tyler would be starting his first day at josh's school. he was beyond nervous because he didn't know if people were on the more accepting side but despite his worries tyler knew that josh would be there for him.

the time on tyler's baby blue digital clock read 7:00 am. his school officially started class at 8:30 am. tyler had plenty of time to get ready before josh would drop them off.

"hmm what should i wear today...", tyler said out loud as he skipped to his walk in closet. he wanted to dress cute to give off a good first impression but he didn't wanna go all out since his birthday outfit on friday would already be a bit extreme.

tyler turned on the light in his closet, looking inside to see what might catch his eye. he flipped through a bunch of tees until he decided on his white cropped shirt with a butterfly in the center to pair with dark mom jeans. he grabbed his white converse then closed the closet door.

after accessorizing with a necklace with a pink butterfly on it and then one that has diamond letters that spell out "angel" tyler did his hair. which was just somehow making it more fluffy than it already was.

tyler double checked that his shoes were tied before grabbing his phone slipping it into his pink backpack covered in strawberries. maybe it was his favorite fruit but he also loved cherries so he couldn't really pick a favorite.

tyler's lips were covered in chapstick but he still wanted them to glow so he began to search for his favorite cotton candy lip gloss. it wasn't in the lip products drawer at his vanity so he started to panic.

"where is it...?", tyler started to tear his room apart. tears were welling in his eyes and now he felt like a complete baby for crying over lip gloss. he could easily choose strawberry kiwi or vanilla but he wanted his lips to smell like cotton candy to match the perfume he put on earlier.

tyler pulled at his hair which messed it up a bit and let the tears fall. just then josh was walking by to go to the bathroom but caught tyler looking upset.

"ty are you okay? what's the matter, why're you crying?", josh asked frantically. he figured tyler would be nervous about his first day but not to the point where he'd start to cry before it even started.

" 'm sorry i didn't mean to worry you. its a stupid reason, i'm just bein' a baby.", tyler muttered while looking through his wallet.

"you're not a baby, ty. if so though you'd be the cutest and i'd want to pinch your cheeks.", josh said without thinking. once he realized what he said his cheeks dusted crimson while tyler's eyes widened.

"that's so sweet joshie. i'm feelin' better already. i'll just wear my vanilla lip gloss instead of-"

"wait you were upset because you can't find a specific lip gloss? i saw one downstairs on the kitchen counter. i think it was uh... cotton-"   "CANDY!", tyler finished.

tyler ran to josh hugging him tight. he was so happy that josh solved his minor problem. he gave josh a kiss on the cheek before running down the stairs. josh touched the place on his cheek where tyler attached his lips to.

"calm down josh. he's just an innocent almost 16 year old.", josh said looking in the mirror tyler had hung up on his door. it was baby pink decorated with lisa frank stickers.

josh took the time to look over his fit again. he was wearing a mint green golf tee because he was a tyler, the creator stan. it was tucked into light washed jeans that had rips at the knees and he had a blue cloth belt wrapped in the belt loops but the access fabric also hung down all the way to his mid thigh. his socks were pink and his shoes were orange converse.