debby

"laura and i are going out of town just for a bit. we should be back late tonight. we left some money that'll be enough for you guys to order a pizza or something.", kelly explained to the boys.

"why're you leaving?", asked tyler.

"well we may or may not be present hunting for a special someone's birthday. are you two going to be fine alone? i could always call a babysitter?", kelly said.

joshua quickly shook his head. "that won't be necessary. i was actually thinking about taking tyler to the mall. and then we could get that pizza?", josh asked.

tyler's eyes lit up and he jumped up and down nodding his head very quickly.

"yesyesyesyesyes jish! i would love to go to the mall!!", tyler jumped for joy.

today was going to be such a good day in tyler's little mind. but then laura had an idea.

"you should invite debby so she can meet ty! wouldn't that be just amazing?", she said.

joshua gulped and looked down at tyler who's smile faded very quickly. debby? seriously? tyler tried his best to not whine and just nodded his head.

"'m gonna go get dressed. bye mommy.", tyler said going up the stairs to his room.

                              👛👛👛

tyler was wearing a pink oversized sweater tucked into high wasted light washed shorts that had sunflowers covering them. he quickly put on some socks and then his plain white adidas.

he grabbed his bag with important stuff inside and left his room to go to josh's to see if he was ready to go.

"hey ty. are you ready?", joshua asked.

tyler nodded not giving a proper answer with his voice which made josh frown.

"so um.. debby is really nice. i think you guys will get along.", josh said.

"cool. i'll be in the car.",tyler's eyes watered.

                             ☀️☀️☀️

josh and tyler walked into the mall looking around at all the stores and people around them.

"uh she said she was next to forever 21.", josh said.

"i love that store! come on lets go!!", he pulled josh forgetting about stupid debby just for a second.

"you don't even know where we're going ty.", josh laughed.

josh pulled tyler up the escalator and they walked side by side to forever 21 where debby was waiting.

"joshie! hey, baby.", debby smiled and leaned in to kiss her mans.

josh returned the kiss and it was a little longer than josh and tyler liked. tyler coughed and josh pulled away with a blush.

"tyler this is debby. debby this is tyler.", josh introduced.

debby looked at tyler's outfit and then at tyler's face.

"cute.", she smiled obviously fake.

"thanks. nice to meet you.", tyler forced out even though he secretly wanted her to stub her toe.

josh scratched the back of his head for it to only be pulled away when debby grabbed his hand to hold in hers.

"so shall we go in the store? i think i saw a cute crop top you might like on me josh.", debby smirked.