feelings

josh wakes up first. the sun is shining through tyler's curtains which makes the room glow in a golden light. although it's december and chilly the sun still finds a way to shine through the clouds giving a feeling of warmth.

the teen sits up grabbing at his phone to see what time it is. it was 7:10 which was way too early for josh on a weekend. he's surprised that he slept comfortably not at all expecting tyler's sofa bed to give him one of the best sleeps he's had in a while. but now he's awake trapped in his thoughts of envy over how tyler is literally on top of dallon with his head on his chest letting out soft breaths. dallon's arms were around tyler's waist, josh could tell even though they were under the thick comforter.

josh sighed and quietly got up trying his hardest not to wake anyone. ryan was cuddled up to brendon, josh could tell that they'd definitely hit it off and had some type of chemistry. they would probably become a couple. josh walked over to tyler's bed to see ashley sleeping on her stomach with her face in the pillow. hopefully she could breathe, josh was too lazy to check. jenna was softly snoring her blonde hair all over the fucking place.

josh took his phone and went to his own room to watch tv until everyone else woke up. he would have made breakfast but he figured that maybe everyone would wanna go to ihop, that was a better idea. josh looked through his dm's seeing many from girls asking why he didn't go to pete's party last night. he ignored them and just decided to watch gravity falls for a while. the show was addicting as fuck and the plot was bomb.

his phone suddenly blew up with text messages from debby. josh was shocked because she definitely was not an early riser. especially if she was partying all night she should have a horrible hangover.

babygirl💕- i'm On my way! to your house.

babygirl💕- shit i meant omw u know how autocorrect is 🙄

babygirl💕- but yeah we need to talk so see you in abt 10 minutes.

josh- okay, love you. 💖

read 7:16 am

josh convinced himself that debby left him on read because she's driving and that everything was okay. he paused his show to wake everyone up so they wouldn't have to deal with the torture of awakening by debby's loud voice once she got there.

josh left his room and ventured down the hall through tyler's open door. he raised his eyebrows at the sight of ryan on top of brendon lazily making out.

"gross. at least brush your teeth first.", josh joked.

ryan quickly jumped off of brendon his chest rising and falling quickly. brendon just had a smirk on his face like he just conquered the world or something. josh laughed at his goofy friend.

"shut up you'll wake tyler and everyone else.", ryan whispered.

"i'm waking them up anyway because debby's coming over and trust me you'd rather me wake you than have to jolt up from her high pitched voice. she's loud.", josh rolled his eyes but still had a slight smile on his face.

"why is she coming over?", brendon asked. he yawned and scrolled through his phone, probably sending streaks.

"texted me and said she wanted to talk i don't know.", josh replied.

"you think she's mad at you? for not going to pete's party?", brendon asked.

"maybe but i made it pretty clear that tyler's party was more important.", josh said.