movies

a/n: cmbyn spoilers i'm sorry if u haven't seen the film yet ): 🍑

"oh my god. she's unbelievable.", jenna rolled her eyes as she sat down at the lunch table.

tyler looked up from his book he was reading as he ate the fresh green grapes laura had packed him along with the rest of his meal. dallon was sneaking a grape every now and then when tyler wasn't paying attention which made everyone at the table giggle except josh.

josh really wanted to tell tyler but there was no reason to be all up in dallon's ass especially because he told him he'd chill out. and there's nothing to worry about, not with tyler and josh secretly forming a relationship. dallon wishes he could relate to all the kissing tyler and josh do. josh has a certain pride knowing that dallon has never kissed tyler and never will, not with how well things are going. and josh can't wait to see the look on the tall boy's face when tyler eventually has to turn him down from all the affection.

"what's up?", brendon asked.

"debby fucking-", jenna started but brendon got up from the table with his phone pressed against his ear.

"yeah i'm at lunch right now. i'm gonna go to the bathroom so i can hear you better, it's loud in here.", brendon said walking away.

jenna frowned because oh she thought brendon was asking her why she was feeling so down but no he was on the phone with his new love interest. jenna groaned with a roll of her eyes.

"jen, whats the matter?", ashley asked before tyler could. as soon as jenna was sitting at the table (she had came to lunch a few minutes late)  ashley was instantly holding her hand and rubbing her back from noticing right away that she was in a mood.

everyone's attention was on jenna now so they could hear what she had to say. "debby fucking has a new best friend and i know that i shouldn't care because it's for the best that we're not friends anymore but look at her. she looks just like me!", jenna pointed over to where debby was.

everyone turned to see debby sitting with a few cheerleaders but one girl wasn't in uniform. and that girl looked almost identical to jenna. she had the blonde hair, blue eyes, her smile wasn't near as pretty as jenna's but everything else about her seemed on point. except the fact she dressed like it was summer when it was clearly december but 'hoes don't get cold'.

"okay that's creepy. does that mean her college boyfriend looks like me?", josh asked. he turned back towards his friends at the table.

"possibly. she could be latching on to people who look similar to you guys because even if she won't admit it to herself she could miss y'all.", dallon said.

jenna frowned. it did kind of make
sense. as much as debby was a bitch you can't just forget years of friendship. "whatever. josh and i have you guys.", jenna smiled.

"do you want a grape?", tyler asked kindly.

"you mean the grapes that are almost gone because dallon's been taking some every time you were distracted by your book?", jenna laughed.

tyler gasped and looked over to his bag of grapes. there were much less from when he started out. he turned his head to glare at dallon who was just about to pop a grape in his mouth. he smiled awkwardly with a certain charm that just couldn't keep tyler playfully upset with him.

"you could have just asked! you know i would have let you have some.", tyler shoved dallon jokingly.

"it was more fun this way, princess.", dallon laughed.

ashley and jenna cooed in awe at the sweet name that dallon called tyler. it caused tyler to blush pink because he wasn't expecting it. he turned back to his book and sipped his strawberry kiwi juice and prayed that he wasn't as pink as peppa pig. but... he was.