midnight snack

"uh... i like your shirt you're wearing.", tyler whispered.

"you listen to Green Day? that's sick dude! what's your favorite song?", josh asked shock on his face.

little tyler's eyes widened. he didn't listen to Green Day he only wanted to start conversation because it was getting awkward.

"uh.. actually no i don't listen to Green Day.. it was just getting quiet and i hate the quiet.", tyler said looking anywhere but josh's eyes.

josh nodded hiding his disappointment as he heard his stomach growl. tyler heard it too and he giggled the cutest giggle josh had ever heard.

"are you hungry? i got some hot cheetos in my backpack.", tyler asked.

josh's eyes lit up. "i would love some hot cheetos. we can eat them in my room on my bed as i force you to listen to Green Day.", josh smiled.

tyler's heart fluttered. he had to remind himself that he was talking to his step brother. who was most likely straight as heck.

"then i could show you what i listen to?", tyler asked.

josh shrugged as they walked up the stairs to his room. once there josh shut the door and led tyler to his bed. they both sat down and josh got his phone from the night stand while Tyler unzipped his backpack to get the big bag of hot cheetos his mom bought for him.

"ok so this is the song that most people know by Green Day. its called boulevard of broken dreams.", josh said taking a handful of the hot chips and starting the song.

tyler listened closely to the lyrics and gasped when at one point he heard a bad word. he giggled and shoved a few cheetos in his mouth. josh could honestly get used to this. he would never admit it out loud but tyler was the cutest thing. 

once the song was over it was tyler's turn to pick.

"this song is called affection and it's by cigarettes after sex.", tyler mumbled.

josh gulped.

how many knees do men really have?

3
their left knee, their right knee, and their wee-knee

-M