25

"I love the way you appreciate things so much and so easily," Yoongi grins from the driver's seat.

Jimin blushes, rosiness tinting his cheeks. "Look at the road, asshole."

He's not wrong though. Jimin really likes Yoongi's gummy smile, which would look slightly off on anyone but him, and his triangular eyes and how they gleam when he's playing piano or just doing anything he likes in general. Jimin's shamelessly addicted to Yoongi's breathing and he knows he's so far gone and never wants to come back. "How you do it, I have no idea," the man murmurs, though still moving his mouth clearly enough for Jimin to decipher.

"It's because I'm deaf," Jimin explains after a while, "I learn to be thankful for the senses I have."

Yoongi squinches his face sourly, which makes him look even more adorable, though they both know that's not what he's going for. "I didn't know you were self depreciating too," he taunts, though his face is laced with concern, "It's not because you're deaf. It's because you're Park Jimin." And it sounds - or more like feels - so true, the feeling of him being special and unique, coming out of Yoongi's mouth, that he wants to believe it himself.

It makes his heart feel downright ecstatic, because Yoongi appreciates Jimin almost as much as he appreciates Yoongi. He racks his brain trying to find out exactly why he's the way he is. "There's a fact I learned sometime ago," he starts, "That there's too much 'please' in the world and not enough 'thank you'," he hums softly, as though if he says it too loud, the wind lapping at the window will creep in and steal his words away.