Prologue

What is Magic? Magic is deception; but deception not to hurt or harm people, deception designed to delight, to entertain, to inspire. It's about belief. Faith. Trust. Without those qualities, Magic as an art form would no longer exists.

Magic is something that comes in so many forms; in illusions, card tricks, mentalism, escapes. Yet they are only scratching the surface that is Magic. Magic can be seen in everyone as long as they look deep enough within themselves and are willing to believe; Magic is more real than many are willing to accept.

Every day, in every country and every continent there are thousands of street magicians trying to make it big in their profession; performing their best tricks at local bars, in popular parks and near metro shops. Every day they perform with the upmost belief that they have within themselves and their magic. Yet Every day most are ignored, left without anything but their belief and a few penny's they were able to scavenge from passer-byers. Every day they slowly lose hope; some even quit, thinking no one will ever see them for more than just beggars.

Though what they don't know is that every day there is someone watching them; studying them.

Every day The Eye is watching; choosing the most talented magicians and giving them the life they wish for; to entertain as many as they can; to spread joy and belief around the world. The Eye brings together different street artists and gives them their dreams and yet they stay anonymous to the world.

That is until it's time to make a difference.

Time to tell the truth and set things right.