chapter 2

The thought of meeting up with Xavier scares me and excites me at the same time.

I stare at Liam as he eats his dinner, thinking of how unfair it was to lie to him.

Liam has been nothing but good to me and I know how jealous he gets when I'm around other guys so I had to keep the truth from him.

"What time would you be leaving?" Liam asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"By seven thirty and that's in three minutes."

"It's sad that such a horrible thing happened to your friend"

At first I'm confused about what he's talking about but then I remember that was the lie a gave to him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't join you for dinner" I say not wanting to lie to him anymore.

"Don't worry, your friend is more important right now". He says, standing up and kissing me.

"I'll have Gerald drop you off".

"No! No I'll just drive. It's been long since I drove myself and if I don't do it soon I might forget how to" I say with a nervous laugh.

Liam walks me to garage, holding open my door for me and giving me a kiss before I slip into the car.

The ride to the address Xavier gave me is full of me thinking and praying that things don't get out of hand.

On getting to the place which I now know is a hotel, I'm escorted by some blonde lady from the lobby to the room she said is for Xavier, opening the door with her spare key and smiling as I walked in.

"You're late" that's the first thing I hear as soon as the door shuts, Xavier coming into view and shirtless might I add.

"It's not eight yet so please let's just discuss the reason I'm hear so I can make my way back home" I say, walking over to the sofa and getting comfortable.

"Drink?"

"No" I answer immediately not wanting to waste much time here.

Xavier walks over to where I am, sitting really close. I stand up intending to sit elsewhere but he grabs me on my arm softly and sits me back down.

"Why?" he asks me first and i'm confused because I'm the one that should be asking that question.

"Why what?"

"I see it in your eyes Rose, you don't even want to look me in the eyes. Does my sight burn you that much?" he asks, his voice full of different types of emotions.

"Two years, I waited for you for two years how do you expect me to treat you?"

Standing up from the sofa, I walk over to the window trying to calm myself down.

"I hate you so much" I murmured but I knew he heard me as soon as he exploded, making me face me.

"I tried, I tried so hard for the first year. It broke me totally when you left and I wasn't concentrating anymore". He says now so close to my face, screaming.

"My dad had me sent to Paris so I could forget about you. The day before I was to leave, I ran away from home for YOU".

"I stayed on the street for three weeks walking around like a mad man trying to find clues to where you were and you hate me?"

At this point I don't know what to say, I just stare at him in shock trying hard to believe what he's saying but the picture of him and that model keeps popping up.

"I loved you Rose and I still do, you don't know how much" he says pulling me by my waist and resting his forehead head on mine.

"I want to believe you Xavier" I say now crying hysterically.

"Then do, because it's the truth, I swear to you"

Before I can reply, his lips are on mine, kissing me with so much aggression and I kiss him back the same way.

My mind is telling me to push him away but my body and heart is saying a different story.

I feel myself being lifted up and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist.

Putting my legs back down, I push him away from me as hard as I can, panting as soon as his lips leave mine.

"Rose..."

"Stop....please, I saw you. I saw you with that model, Christina"

I say, daring him with my eyes to deny it.

"It was just for public appearances and deep down you know it" he says making his way back to me but I raise my hands stopping him from coming closer.

Going around him, I grab my bag from the sofa and head for the door but I'm stopped by his voice.

"Don't leave me" his voice cracks and I can tell he's on the verge of crying.

Why does he have to make everything so hard for me. When I finally get over him, he comes back into my life and now he claims to still love me.

"I went through a lot. I hoped everyday that when I wake up you'll be by my side, holding me like you used to do back then. But that never happened Xavier".

"Liam is the one that has been with me all this while. He helped me get over you and I can't do this to him".

"Don't fucking say his name!" I hear him scream followed by the sound of glass shattering.

Turning around in fear, I notice the glass table that was at the center of the living room shattered and blood running down Xavier's knuckles.

"You idiot, you hurt yourself" I say running up to him and trying to use my hand to stop the bleeding.

"You still care about me" he says and when I look up at him, his eyes are on me.

Walking away from him, I clean my hands with his napkin and just stand away from him, watching as he cleans his hand.

"Say something" he says looking at me and waiting for me to talk.
"Do you still care about me?"

"Of course I care about you Xav, if I didn't care I wouldn't be here now. I still love you and that's what makes me so mad"

Tugging at my hair, I gasped in shock as all of a sudden I feel arms around me and lips on mine.

I don't pull away this time, in fact I don't complain, I just let him lift me up and carry me to God knows where.

With our lips still locked, I feel the softness of a bed behind me and my mind brings up Liam's face but my heart pushes it aside.

Pulling away and staring into each others eyes, I let Xavier pull up my dress and lock his lips with mine again as we make love over and over again that night.

Hello lovelies.

I'm sorry this chapter is short but right now I'm having a serious headache and need to rest.

But I hope you all enjoy this chapter and until next time.

Love you guys.