chapter 7

Mature content.
If you don't like stuffs like this, please skip to the next chapter, no hate comments please.

Xavier opens the door to his bedroom and walks in with me still in his arms.

As soon as we get in, he finally drops me on my two feet and turns around to lock the door.

The click of the lock makes me more nervous than I already am.

I turn around to take in the sight of his room but what catches my attention are the pictures hanging on the walls.

I giggle at the sight of Xavier when he was a baby and the picture of the both of us from back in high school.

"I didn't think you'd keep this" I say referring to the picture I took on top of a cliff a week before I left.

"It was the latest picture I had of you, there's no way I wasn't keeping it".

I smile as I feel arms wrap around my waist and breath on my neck.

"You don't know how long I've imagined having you here in my room".

"I can't stay for long".

"When?" he asks and I'm confused.

"What?"

"When will I have you with me forever".

"Xavier...."

He spins me around and places his head on mine, taking my hands in his.

"You have to end things with him" he says.

"He's done so much for me, I can't hurt him this way".

"I'll fight for you" he says and this time, my heart skips.

"You won't have to Xav, I'm already yours" I say before bringing my lips to meet his.

He doesn't waste time in responding to the kiss.

His hands go to the back of my head, dragging me even closer to him.

"I love you Rose".

"I love you too".

At this, he lifts me up walking over to where I assume is the bed, but instead my back comes in contact with the wall with our lips still sealed.

He darts his tongue out, asking for entrance but I decide to tease him a bit until be bites my lower lips hard.

Cheat.

He goes to pull away after minutes of torturing me with his lips and I go to complain but instead moan in pleasure as his mouth goes to my neck, licking and sucking hard on it.

His lips leave my neck and slowly goes up, kissing my cheek then nibbling on my ear before giving me a kiss on the nose making me giggle.

"You look amazing in this dress but it has to go". He says, catching breaths in between as he drops me to my feet.

Still facing me, he takes his hand to my back, unzips my dress and pulls it over my shoulder so it drops to the floor.

He walks back a few steps and just stares at me and I take the opportunity to unclip my bra and take it off.

He takes in a deep breath and walks back over, stopping in front of me.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are" he says taking the last step and capturing my lips in his once again.

I can't help but love how my bare breasts feel on his naked chest and the feel of his hand as he takes my nipple in it, flicking and pulling.

He goes to pull off his sweatpants but I grab his hand stopping him.

"Let me" I say clearing his confused state.

I reach for the rope, holding his pants tight and loosen it making it drop.

I didn't expect him to be naked under his sweats so I was surprised when mini Xavier came into view.

Or should I say maxi?

He was rock hard but he didn't care about that, what he wanted was to pleasure me before pleasuring himself and this time I won't let it.

Taking one quick look at Xavier, I get on my knees and go to grab him when his hand suddenly grabs mine, stopping me from doing so.

"You don't have to do that".

"I want to."

"I won't be able to control myself if you do that".

"Well then I'm looking forward to seeing you lose control". I say jerking my hand away and taking him in my hand.

I begin stroking him slowly, taking in his size as I did and finally, I take him in my mouth.

"Rose.." I hear him groan as he stiffens, making me know that I'm doing it right.

I suck on him for a minute, before releasing him and taking his balls in my mouth as I keep my hand stroking him.

He grabs me by my hair, yanking it, trying to pull me away but I stay still and continue giving him the pleasure he deserves.

After a few more minutes, I feel him stiffen and immediately I know he's about to cum.

"Fuck!" he whisper yells.

He yanks me hard, lifting me from the ground and walking over to the bed.

"You're shaking" he says staring at me with so much love.

"I know" I reply simply. I'm nervous about being with Xavier again but at the same time and I can't stop myself and I'm not even going to try.

As he drops me on the bed, he rips off my panties and takes me in his mouth, giving me the same pleasure I was giving him a few seconds ago.

He darts his tongue out and into me, taking his thumb and rubbing it on my clit.

Doing the two things at the same time, makes me want to explode and I can't help but move with his tongue still in me as I hold his head down.

I grip on to the bedsheets as I'm about to explode but then he pulls his mouth out.

I gasp in shock but it's replaced with a whimper as he slams into me hard, taking my mouth in his to swallow the loud moans.

He tries going slow at first but it doesn't last at all and his pace increases, going harder and faster.

When I feel I can't hold it in anymore, I cry out in pleasure and bring my arms around his neck, holding him closer as I release.

His pace reduces and he slams into me hard, once, twice before he shudders and collapse on me, making sure to hold himself up a little bit.

We both keep quiet, but our breathing is hard and loud as we both try to come down from that high.

After a few minutes of just breathing, he pulls out of me and lays beside me, pulling me to him.

My eyes begin to drop but I wrap my arms around his waist as he lifts his leg over mine.

"I love you" he murmurs for the twentieth time this night.

"I get it" I say making him let out a small laugh.

"Xavier?" I call out as sleep begins to take over.

"Hmm?"

"You owe me new panties". I say as I slip into darkness.

Okay guys.....

Once again, don't forget to vote and comment.

Much love from me.