Chapter 14

I smile as I feel warms fingers run down my face.

The thought of Xavier coming here to see me this morning warms my heart.
It's been a week since I saw him last and only after he'd left did I remember that I had no means of contacting him.

His hand trail from my hairline down to my cheek, up to my still closed eyes, then down to my chest.

"I've missed touching you"

A cold shiver runs down my spine at the sound of his voice.

I jerk up in an attempt to get as far away as possible but I'm held down by two rough hands, a mixture of fear and irritation running through me as I stare into the cold eyes of Liam.

"You didn't think you'd be able to run from me forever did you?"

"You disgust me!" I manage to say before he releases one of my hand and hits me hard across the face.

I use the opportunity to hit his nose hard enough to distract him and reach under the pillow for my gun but I feel nothing and almost immediately feel a sharp pain at the side of my head as I notice my gun in his hand with a sinister look on his face.

"You think I'm stupid? I lived with you for years, I know exactly what you always plan to do". He says placing the gun on my temple.

I see the look of pure deceit in his eyes and his smile is that of pure revenge but instead of feeling fear, I'm more determined to get myself out of that situation, not just for me but for the little one growing inside of me.

"Please......please Liam let me go. This isn't you and you know it"

"You don't know who I am baby, or at least you don't know the person I've turned out to be since you decided to break my heart to pieces!!!!" He shouts but I still keep my cool, thinking of ways to escape or get the attention of the people in the house.

"I know I hurt you Liam, but it wouldn't have helped either of us if I had just pretended like I wanted to be with you and I know this doesn't sound right but you wouldn't have been happy with"

"Well you should have left that for me to decide Rose and now you're going to have to die"

"Liam...."

"If I can't have you, then nobody will but don't be scared, Xavier will be joining you very soon". He says with a smile on his face as he pulls away from me completely walking backwards till he gets far away from me as possible, the gun still pointed at me.

I watch in pure horror as he moves his hand to pull the trigger and I slowly put my hands up and go to move from the bed as I notice he's serious about shooting me.

"Liam, please don't do this". I say now standing with my hands still up showing him I hold no threat to him.

He might be the one with the gun but we both know if he was just a few steps from me or if he loses guard I'll definitely be able to take him out.

"Liam think about this clearly. You won't be able to get far even if you kill me, you'll be dead before you make it outside".

"I'll take my chances".

"Wait! Wait!! Please wait!!!" I shout placing my hands on my lower belly as I notice his movement to shoot.

"Don't do this for me Liam, please I'm pregnant, at least do it for my child. I'll do anything you want just don't do this".

"Oh, there's a baby too and I presume it belongs to that bastard....I honestly hope I'll be there to see the look on Xavier's face when he hears he lost both the love of his life and his child".